Raised This Month: $64 Target: $400
 16% 

OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Macedonia
Old 10-13-2018 , 08:49   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood2k View Post
Hey two quick questions:

- Does this system do a weighted XP system? Like when a noob player kills a higher ranked player he gets more XP and vice versa? High ranked player loses MORE XP when dieing to a lower ranked player?

- Is a /topxp command displaying all of the top level'd players and their names a possibility to be added?
1. No, but a subplugin can be created which will do that.
2. It's displaying the currently connected players. More advanced statistics will be created when I add SQL support.
__________________
OciXCrom is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
blood2k
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 10-13-2018 , 13:50   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #112

Awesome look forward to it.
blood2k is offline
bluejokerftw
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2018
Old 10-28-2018 , 00:00   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
[center]

OciXCrom's Rank System







Hello Bro,

I have downloaded and tried to compile(LOcally and Online) Am getting below error message. COuld you please help me get the .amxx file. Please.. I loved this plugin.

"crx_ranksystem.sma(10) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cromchat"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.
Could not locate output file crx_ranksystem.amx (compile failed)."
bluejokerftw is offline
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: brazil
Old 10-28-2018 , 06:18   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejokerftw View Post
Hello Bro,

I have downloaded and tried to compile(LOcally and Online) Am getting below error message. COuld you please help me get the .amxx file. Please.. I loved this plugin.

"crx_ranksystem.sma(10) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cromchat"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.
Could not locate output file crx_ranksystem.amx (compile failed)."
you need to include cromchat.inc that comes with this plugin on you scripting/include before compiling, web compiler won't work either!
tarsisd2 is offline
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: brazil
Old 10-28-2018 , 06:25   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood2k View Post

- Does this system do a weighted XP system? Like when a noob player kills a higher ranked player he gets more XP and vice versa? High ranked player loses MORE XP when dieing to a lower ranked player?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
1. No, but a subplugin can be created which will do that.
this will be great, kind like gameME.

another cool idea is to get +1 point for kill assist, 60% of damage to the player that has been killed, a lot of servers are using the kill assist plugin, like all my servers!
tarsisd2 is offline
bluejokerftw
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2018
Old 10-28-2018 , 10:08   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
you need to include cromchat.inc that comes with this plugin on you scripting/include before compiling, web compiler won't work either!
Done. BRo.. Compiled.
bluejokerftw is offline
bluejokerftw
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2018
Old 10-29-2018 , 05:43   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Update v2.6
  • Added a new setting NOTIFY_ON_KILL - if enabled, players will receive chat notifications about the XP they received when killing a player.

In order to update the plugin from version v2.5 to version v2.6, you need to make the following changes:
  • update the file crx_ranksystem.sma and recompile the plugin;
  • update all files in the data folder;
  • in the [Settings] section in the file configs/RankSystem.ini, add the new setting:

    Code:
    # If set to 1, players will receive a chat message containing the amount of XP that they receive when killing another player.
    # This will also display a chat message to the player if he committed suicide and the plugin is set to make players lose XP on suicide.
    NOTIFY_ON_KILL = 0
Hello Guys,

All working fine, but if i kill any one ...the Chat notification is not working. HUD Is working fine. Please resolve this issue.
bluejokerftw is offline
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: brazil
Old 10-29-2018 , 14:38   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejokerftw View Post
Hello Guys,

All working fine, but if i kill any one ...the Chat notification is not working. HUD Is working fine. Please resolve this issue.

did you set to 1? it's working fine on my server!
tarsisd2 is offline
MouadTaj
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Old 11-11-2018 , 11:45   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #119

Hey
i got that problem with it
[AMXX] Failed to open dictionary file: cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data\lang\addons\amxmo dx\data\lang\RankSystem.txt
and In game it Said ML_NOTFOUND for everything from that Plugin
Help please
MouadTaj is offline
Nutu_
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: no where
Old 11-11-2018 , 15:48   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouadTaj View Post
Hey
i got that problem with it
[AMXX] Failed to open dictionary file: cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data\lang\addons\amxmo dx\data\lang\RankSystem.txt
and In game it Said ML_NOTFOUND for everything from that Plugin
Help please
you have to put RankSystem.txt in amxmodx/data/lang
__________________
a simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.
Nutu_ is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode