Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

galadril
Old 07-25-2011 , 14:19   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=eternal=- View Post
edit==
I just looked at my backup and the new upload has about half the icons. I assumed by the size it was a full install and not an "upgrade."
Hope nothing else is missing or I will be back, you have been WARNED! hehe.

again, no Tomislav. This is killing me since it is my primary weapon.
hi eternal,

I've checked, but the Tomislav is in!.
Did you executed the sqlscripts from the web (the weapons.sql!!) this Tomislav is in that script...
Old 07-25-2011 , 21:07   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1722

I'm using this for my clan/community's 24/7 Dustbowl/Goldrush server.
www.6thMD.net
Server IP: tf2.6thmd.net:27016
Hosted by www.Envision-Host.com

Amazing to say the least. I love that it didn't take up the amount of time HLStatsX and PsychoStats takes to install.

However, I had a suggestion.. the ability to combine general player statistics into an image so that we can show our profile information in our signatures on the forums. Would this be possible in a later update for the plugin?
Obsidian
Old 07-25-2011 , 21:11   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1723

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmerac View Post
I'm using this for my clan/community's 24/7 Dustbowl/Goldrush server.
www.6thMD.net
Server IP: tf2.6thmd.net:27016
Hosted by www.Envision-Host.com

Amazing to say the least. I love that it didn't take up the amount of time HLStatsX and PsychoStats takes to install.

However, I had a suggestion.. the ability to combine general player statistics into an image so that we can show our profile information in our signatures on the forums. Would this be possible in a later update for the plugin?
That's a job for a web interface, really, not the server-side plugin.

It's something I've got on the feature wish-list for my own web interface, but it's a ways off; it is no simple matter to make something like that and keep it efficient.
I'm also waiting for the Imagine library to stabilize a bit more before I make an attempt at something like that. The author's been changing it around an awful lot still, and it still seems like it is a bit buggy at the moment.

I'm not sure if galadril's got something like that in mind himself for the official web interface.
@galadril if you don't yet, go ahead and take a swing at it. So long as it's done and available, it really doesn't matter who manages to get it working, really. ;)

Last edited by Obsidian; 07-25-2011 at 21:16.
jafem
Old 07-25-2011 , 21:25   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1724

I am sitting here on linux and trying to get the webranking to work and have a mysql database and everything but...HOW do you Run the SQL files located in the website zip in your destination database.
and on my webpage it says DB Query failed
here is my webpage http://obscurumgame.net/~tf2stats/
Obsidian
Old 07-25-2011 , 21:28   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1725

Run the SQL files in PHPMyAdmin or whatever similar application you have on your server, or if you have ssh, use the mysql commandline program with something like "mysql -u dbusername -p databasename < sqlfile.sql" and then have your database user password handy.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-25-2011 , 23:23   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1726

On the subject of image banners, I'll just leave this here:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=134295
It should be fairly trivial to recycle that code to create statistics images for players profiles.
I was planning to work on this myself but never actually found the time.

There are also examples in there to grab the player's avatar and current steam nick. I was thinking those could be used in the interface to pull the player's avatar and show their current name in addition to their last seen name if they aren't the same.
Example:

<Name Used on The Server>!
(AKA: <Current Steam Name>)

or:

<Current Name>!
(Last Seen As: <Name from the server>)
Old 07-26-2011 , 01:20   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1727

@DarthNinja
@galadril

No complaints,
no suggestions,
just an absolute THANK YOU! for keep this updated and alive...

magicpanda
Old 07-26-2011 , 06:22   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1728

Great mod! One thing I've noticed is this.

rank_katana_points "8" //Half-Zatoichi Katana

It's got a bit out of hand with the demomen using it on the server. The top 2 are loving it
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-26-2011 , 06:53   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1729

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicpanda View Post
Great mod! One thing I've noticed is this.

rank_katana_points "8" //Half-Zatoichi Katana

It's got a bit out of hand with the demomen using it on the server. The top 2 are loving it
Default point values are mostly based on guesswork since I usually don't get to actually play with them before releasing an update.

Feel free to change it to whatever you want.
Old 07-26-2011 , 08:08   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.3.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1730

I have a crash and this is the debut log
Quote:
Unexpected Exception
Exception information
Exception thrown, error code RuntimeException::0 with message "Exception encountered in event listener assigned to event "page.execute""

on line 210 in file: E:\games\l4d2_server\web\tf2.stats\includes\O penFlame\Framework\Event\Dispatcher.php
Trace context
{
$event->setReturn($return);
}
}
catch(\Exception $e)
{
throw new \RuntimeException(sprintf('Exception encountered in event listener assigned to event "%1$s"', $event->getName()), 0, $e);
}

if($event->wasBreakTriggered())
{
break 2; // break 2 so that we completely break out
}
}
Stack trace
callback: OpenFlame\Framework\Event\Dispatcher->triggerUntilBreak(Object OpenFlame\Framework\Event\Instance)

on line 225 of file: E:\games\l4d2_server\web\tf2.stats\includes\S crii\TF2Stats\Bootstrap.php
callback: Scrii\TF2Stats\{closure}(Object OpenFlame\Framework\Event\Instance)

on line 134 of file: E:\games\l4d2_server\web\tf2.stats\includes\O penFlame\Framework\Event\Dispatcher.php
callback: OpenFlame\Framework\Event\Dispatcher->trigger(Object OpenFlame\Framework\Event\Instance)

on line 233 of file: E:\games\l4d2_server\web\tf2.stats\includes\S crii\TF2Stats\Bootstrap.php
callback: require(String (72) 'E:\games\l4d2_server\web\tf2.s [...]')

on line 26 of file: E:\games\l4d2_server\web\tf2.stats\index.php