Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

L4D2 crash on C6M3

Post New Thread Reply   

DWBoyGamer
Old 02-12-2021 , 08:13   L4D2 crash on C6M3
Reply With Quote #1

Hello Im here here and Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this,but Im running L4D2 on local server with latest version of Sourcemod and MetaMod (at least they should be latest) and I have been having very annoying crash and I just want to know if it is happening to anybody else. In map C6M3 aka The Passing finale, if there are 12 gascans in the generator at any point during the time second tank of the finale is alive game crashes. I have had this happen on multiple occasions and every time having less of more than 12 gascans in the generator by the time second tank is alive doesnt crash the game. before I start doing any "remove all mods and install them one by one" stuff I want to know if this is happening to anyone else. I use Left 4 Bots addon which, among other things, allows bots to collect gascans. After installing that mod, I started having issues. I have reported them to addons creator, but he claims to have tested it on sourcemod without issues. Basically I just want to know if anybody can reproduce this. here is Left 4 Bots mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2279814689
and here is dynamic lights mod because it has had issues with Left 4 Bots in the past it might also be partially responsible: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2261165699
At the moment my main culprit plugin to cause crash is Left 4 Dhooks. I just checked, when I originally reported Left 4 Bots addon crash to its developer, and found the crashlogs from that day, and they all referenced Left 4 Dhooks. I have had sourcemod and Left 4 Dhooks longer than Left 4 Bots, yet none of the other crash logs from the time I have had those make any reference to Left 4 Dhooks making it the main suspect.

I have tried to use accelerator crash helper, sourcemod logs and other such methods to find the issue but nothing has seemed to work. Also running the game on windows 10 seems to render generated mdmp files nearly useless so thats also not helping. So anyway, sorry if this is not the place to put this but as I said, Im new here. I really hope someone can help in some way.

Thanks for reading.