Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved [REQ][L4D2] AFK Plugin Modifications - paid

Post New Thread Reply   

larrybrains
Old 04-19-2020 , 18:39   [REQ][L4D2] AFK Plugin Modifications - paid
Reply With Quote #1

I have been using and modifying this plugin on my server for managing AFK players and I would like to make some additional modifications that I am unsure on how to do. This is the source of the modified plugin on my server: https://pastebin.com/G0rmUTyX

The basic purpose of the plugin is to motivate people to ready up quicker and kick players that are AFK too long during ready up.

The features I would like to add are:

1. verbose logging for whenever a player is moved to spec for being AFK too long and for when a player is kicked. (in the future I would like to add auto banning for players that have been moved to spec or kicked too many times, but I would like to just do logging for now). If this could have detailed information including:
  1. Date & time
  2. Player Name
  3. Player Steam ID
  4. Player IP
  5. Action Taken (moved to spec, or kicked)
  6. Map
  7. Player Latency

Examples:

L 04/19/2020 - 15:22:28 - larrybrains (ID: STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXXXX | IP: XXX.XX.XXX.XX) moved to spec for being AFK too long. | Map: c1m2_streets | Latency: 54ms

L 04/19/2020 - 15:23:28 - larrybrains (ID: STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXXXX | IP: XXX.XX.XXX.XX) kicked for being AFK too long. | Map: c1m2_streets | Latency: 56ms

2. a message in chat that shows the plugin is disabled in the first half of the first map of a campaign, something like: "[AFK Manager] is disabled for first round." and an additional message on second round and all subsequent rounds "[AFK Manager] is now enabled." I have managed to modify the plugin so that it is disabled/enabled during these times, but whenever I add these new messages it just spams the sever with the messages.

3. check for any optimizations (or improvements to my crappy modifications). For instance, the AFK manager doesn't need to run during the round after ready up.

PM me if you are interested in taking this on and we can discuss payment and details further. Thanks!

Last edited by larrybrains; 04-19-2020 at 20:53. Reason: Mark as solved. Figured this out on my own, thanks.