Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Server gets overflowed.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

MarkTheMan
Old 08-30-2018 , 07:47   Re: Server get ovewlowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter6272 View Post
Its not a rule.. its a kind of weird bug which only gets resolved with GOTV running. Kgns the author of the plugin told me that solution when my server was crashing and that fixed it.
As i told, it doesn't work. Any ideas?
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 07:58   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Try disabling Store , Advanced Music Player and S-Downloader(S-Downloader doesn't works properly for me anyways, i use EasyDownloader)
Old 08-30-2018 , 08:14   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Try disabling Store , Advanced Music Player and S-Downloader(S-Downloader doesn't works properly for me anyways, i use EasyDownloader)
Welp, that's it. I've done a time without Store. It still is an issue. Advanced Music Player and S-Downloader were installed yesterday. However, i can still try to use EasyDownloader, since i've loaded GOTV. Just, i won't lose anything, if i install EasyDownloader?
Seems like its fixed. Yet we still have 2 problems. In case you forgot the thread: 1. The "CUtlRBTree overflow!" error (it just happened), and for some reason, EasyDownloader doesn't do things (sound\stamm\levelup.mp3 doesn't exist!).

Last edited by MarkTheMan; 08-30-2018 at 08:27.
MarkTheMan
Old 08-30-2018 , 08:56   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkTheMan View Post
Welp, that's it. I've done a time without Store. It still is an issue. Advanced Music Player and S-Downloader were installed yesterday. However, i can still try to use EasyDownloader, since i've loaded GOTV. Just, i won't lose anything, if i install EasyDownloader?
Seems like its fixed. Yet we still have 2 problems. In case you forgot the thread: 1. The "CUtlRBTree overflow!" error (it just happened), and for some reason, EasyDownloader doesn't do things (sound\stamm\levelup.mp3 doesn't exist!).
I wish someone from CS:GO Depot were to read this. Valve still doesn't care about this, doesn't care about CS:GO Depot, and of course doesn't care about us.
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:11   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Please install Accelerator and share the crash report link so we can get a better understanding of the crash. Also try disabling all the additional plugins and trying it with only base sourcemod plugins .. if it doesn't works there is a possibility of game files corruption which doesn't gets resolved even with validating.... or maybe your sourcemod isn't functioning properly and needs to be reinstalled.
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:29   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Please install Accelerator and share the crash report link so we can get a better understanding of the crash. Also try disabling all the additional plugins and trying it with only base sourcemod plugins .. if it doesn't works there is a possibility of game files corruption which doesn't gets resolved even with validating.... or maybe your sourcemod isn't functioning properly and needs to be reinstalled.
You won't believe... The crashes stopped! Please, we need to fix the sound issue. Easy Downloader doesn't work.
P.S: Game crashed. I am telling you again. The game crashes now only, not the server. Even though we stopped the server issue, we haven't solved the game and music issues.

Last edited by MarkTheMan; 08-30-2018 at 10:31.
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:31   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
You won't believe... The crashes stopped! Please, we need to fix the sound issue. Easy Downloader doesn't work.
Only sounds aren't downloading?
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:32   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Only sounds aren't downloading?
Easy Downloader doesn't show up in the console. though in plugins list he appears.
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:32   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Easy Downloader doesn't show up in the console. though in plugins list he appears.
Can you share your EasyDownload Configs packed in a .zip so i can check if there is anything wrong there.
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:34   Re: Server gets overflowed.

By the way, i tried to update sourcemod from version 1.9 to 1.10. In process it crashed. So i reverted the changes. There is no way it is installed uncorrectly.
Closed Thread