Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Canīt join my own cs-s srcds-server, with mani installed.

Post New Thread Reply   

busgraab
Old 12-10-2005 , 06:22   Canīt join my own cs-s srcds-server, with mani installed.
Reply With Quote #1

hey!

i have just started a SRCDS-server, on a server-computer. the srcds-server works fine, but i have had some big trouble with the mani plugin.

have first tried the 1.2 beta version, but the server will just start for ―sec, the crash. have triede to remove and reinstall the srcds +mani about 3-4 times, but it didn't work.

then found that more people had trouble with the 1.2 version soo i downloaded the 1.1.0ZG version, updated the gamestype.txt, added Exec mani_serv.... to the server.cfg.

have also made the change om my client computer to rcon the server , by typing in bind "a" "admin".

in the server.cfg i have added the lines:

STEAM_0:0: ???????
unknown
steam_id_lan

where ?????? is my steam ID.

then i have started the server. the server starts, the bots are added like i want to (mods in the server.cfg), and everything is working like i should when i look in the server console. some people are joining and soo on.

but now to the problem. i canīt join! my friends i know canīt join. the server isnīt responding the CS:S console is saying, and when i look in the server console, there isnīt any signs of that i, or my friends have tried to join. i have opened all the ports in my firewall, and i have even tried to shut it down totaly, but it doesnīt make any diffrence. and from what i read in the server console, some people ARE connecting, but not me?!

the pure srcds-server works fine, but when i add the Mani-plugin, the server isnīt responding anymore. and i have no idea about why.

have searched forums for hours now, but canīt find anybody with similary problems

someone, please help me!

regards busgraab

ps. sorry for my bad english.
TITANIUM_
Old 12-10-2005 , 06:42  
Reply With Quote #2

Wouldn't it be easier if you got support from ManiMod forums itself?