Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
allienaded
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-31-2015 , 17:00   Re: Autoban on SpinHack detections
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by scso1502 View Post
Hello,

I'm seeing a increased number of cheaters on our TF2 servers. Some of the cheats go undetected by SMAC in their true form but some of these aimbots are caught by the SMAC spinhack detector. I would like to add this plugin to my server but it appears outdated. Can someone bring it current?

I also don't know how many detections it requires before it bans a player. I'd like to see it ban with a configurable number of detections by SMAC (perhaps 4 like the aimbot detector). Can someone update this thread with current info and answer the above questions?

Thanks in advance!
This will ban on first detection and also ignores mouse sensitivity (since the original spinhack detector can be bypassed by simply using an ingame mouse sensitivity of 6 or higher). Even with the sensitivity check removed and banning on first detection a false positive detection is extremely unlikely because it would require the player to spin 1440 degrees (4 whole turns) or more per second for 15 seconds straight.

The .smx has been compiled with Sourcemod 1.7 and the latest SMAC development version (0.8.6.0 6aeed8a87fc0)

Updated version with ability to ban after X amount of detections can be found here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...7&postcount=18
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (smac_spinhack.sp - 204 views - 2.8 KB)
File Type: smx smac_spinhack.smx (4.9 KB, 149 views)

Last edited by allienaded; 10-05-2016 at 10:25. Reason: Added link to updated version