12% 

New Major Update

Post New Thread Reply   

jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2004 , 17:52   New Major Update
Reply With Quote #1

******** WARNING ********

Anyone using vault saving, the old XP data will not load correctly with this new version. All XP will be reset to level 0 when a player connects.

Anyone using MySQL saving needs to add a new row to the table using the following SQL code. All your XP data will remain in tact.
Code:
ALTER TABLE `sh_savexp` ADD `HUDHELP` TINYINT( 1 ) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL AFTER `XP` ;
******** END WARNING ********

Also, ALL custom heroes should be re-compiled using the NEW include files. Some of the functions have changed and you may experience strange results if the heroes to not get these changes compiled into them.

Download AMXModX | AMX
Old 10-06-2004 , 03:14  
Reply With Quote #2

About the Vault saving method - can u make something so like it saves xp like it use too and/or like have a command sayin sv_vault 1 or 0 - 1 enables it n 0 disables it

Try ur best to do this cause many newbies dont know the MySQL saving method ( e.g me)..lol

Grandpa_Smurf's FORUMS
Send a message via MSN to grandpa_smurf Send a message via Yahoo to grandpa_smurf
Prowler
Old 10-06-2004 , 04:07  
Reply With Quote #3

Great work JTP

Im a bit against the whole vault reset thing, perhaps it would be wise to include a version without the modified saving? of course perhaps leaving it like this would be better, forcing people to upgrade now, rather than problems later.
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2004 , 10:34  
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpa_smurf
About the Vault saving method - can u make something so like it saves xp like it use too and/or like have a command sayin sv_vault 1 or 0 - 1 enables it n 0 disables it

Try ur best to do this cause many newbies dont know the MySQL saving method ( e.g me)..lol
I believe it still saves by vault as well as mysql, just the old data was not efficient so he changed it

PS, Great job as always jtp