Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-24-2017 , 05:13   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1781

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambofgod View Post
Is there anyway to make the player spawn in a specific location upon AFK?
Not sure why this would be required but this would not be a inbuilt feature, you could make an additional plugin and use the API's? happy to review if API's need to be modified.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
lambofgod
Old 05-28-2017 , 01:46   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1782

Is there anyway to have a player spawn in a specific location upon AFK? Or the ability to type /afk and be put in afk mode?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-28-2017 , 07:39   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1783

Quote:
Is there anyway to have a player spawn in a specific location upon AFK? Or the ability to type /afk and be put in afk mode?
You could write a separate plugin and use the API to move them, not something I'll be adding to the base plugin, doesn't make sense.

I also don't know what you mean "afk" mode? Why can't they just join the spectator team?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
lambofgod
Old 05-31-2017 , 03:10   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
You could write a separate plugin and use the API to move them, not something I'll be adding to the base plugin, doesn't make sense.

I also don't know what you mean "afk" mode? Why can't they just join the spectator team?

What I had in mind for afk mode is, typing /afk, moving a player to a specific team and respawning them and or moving them to an idle pit. This allows players wanting to rank up stranges (sadly people love to) to kill afkers and idlers. Being in spectator doesn't help in this way.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2017 , 04:10   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1785

Quote:
What I had in mind for afk mode is, typing /afk, moving a player to a specific team and respawning them and or moving them to an idle pit. This allows players wanting to rank up stranges (sadly people love to) to kill afkers and idlers. Being in spectator doesn't help in this way.
That sounds very specific, making an AFK command is easy, however making an AFK zone would likely be map specific. If you just want to "Respawn them" or similar you could do that through the API's fairly easily.

This AFK Plugin has been designed that you can make a sub-plugin and use the API functions to intervene and handle AFK status differently. You are going to need someone with plugin writing experience, take a look at the AFK Manager .inc file and you can incorporate those functions to intercept and do different actions.

If whoever is writing the addon plugin needs some extra things added they can let me know and I can review.

What you are asking is not core AFK functionality so it won't be added to the default.
Alice.bnd
Old 06-07-2017 , 13:50   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Code:
/**
 * Called when an AFK event fires.
 * @param name        This is the name of the AFK event.
 * Event Names:
 *        "afk_spawn_move"    - Event fired when a client should be moved to spectator for Spawn AFK.
 *        "afk_move"            - Event fired when a client should be moved to spectator for normal AFK.
 *        "afk_kick"            - Event fired when a client should be kicked.
 * @param client    The client index of the client in the event.
 * @return            Plugin_Continue to complete event.

*/
forward Action AFKM_OnAFKEvent(const char[] name, int client);
Big thx. It works. )
Old 06-08-2017 , 16:53   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1787

How to for players with the flag "t" increase the afk_kick downtime by half in AFKM_OnAFKEvent?
Veteran Member
Old 06-09-2017 , 18:27   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1788

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice.bnd View Post
How to for players with the flag "t" increase the afk_kick downtime by half in AFKM_OnAFKEvent?
I don't know what you mean exactly but if you wanted to take action on players with the flag "t" within half the time, I guess you could check for the flag when they join the server, make your own timer and then check AFKM_GetClientAFKTime()? Not sure if that would work for your requirements?

If you were looking to extend I guess you could use AFKM_OnAFKEvent, check for the "t" flag, then check the AFKM_GetClientAFKTime if it's not the time you want then return Plugin_Handled or Plugin_Changed etc?

I haven't really had any feedback yet as to whether I should handle the different returns in different ways so for now either of those should work I guess to achieve what you need but when I get some more people actually looking to use the functions I may end up changing them slightly later if it's required or has purpose.

I guess in the future if someone was looking to make a Donor add-on plugin to the AFK Manager or something and wanted to get the actual Move and Kick times of the AFK manager I could make a function to return the values of hCvarTimeToMove and hCvarTimeToKick etc. but I just haven't had any feedback or much interest yet in the usage cases or how people want to integrate.

Last edited by Rothgar; 06-09-2017 at 18:40.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-13-2017 , 06:09   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1789

Are there any CSS or CS:GO users using the AFK Manager who can provide some input, I am looking to try and freeze the AFK Manager during freezetime at the start of the round but how do people want the warmupround handled on map start? Should the AFK Manager wait until the warmup round is finished before it starts?
condolent
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-15-2017 , 12:05   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.1.2 / Updated May 5th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1790

Cannot load the plugin (sourcemod 1.:
Code:
Exception reported: Language phrase "CSGO" not found.
Blaming: afk_manager4.smx
Call stack trace:
  [0] LogAction
  [1] Line 1181, /home/forums/content/files/3/2/0/9/1/162617.attach::OnPluginStart

Last edited by condolent; 06-15-2017 at 12:05.