Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /

Post New Thread Reply   

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 10-13-2018 , 17:58   [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #1

Hello Alliedmodders!

I been strugglin with an issue since some months, and the problem is that in my Jailbreak server when someone writes /ff in chat it will show that "Friendlyfire is not actived" and it will spam on chat that message, i'm aware that "sm_trigger_show 0" will fix this issue, however using Jailbreak plugins (sm_hosties and shanapu 'MyJailbreak') still makes server print a message on chat saying that 'Friendlyfire is not active' when someone types /ff)

I used the search function and i couldn't find a fix, so i'm wondering if someone could make a plugin that allow admins to see who write a command using the / before the command (which causes the command to be 'silent') this mean all admins will see when someone types /ff or /store or anything with a / .

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Lannister; 10-13-2018 at 17:59.
Mr.Freeman
Old 10-13-2018 , 18:14   Re: [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #2

You could recompile without that in the base plugin (if you auto update sourcemod not recommended) or block the output with another plugin? If you want a message to be displayed to admins on the use of / then that can be done as well.
Veteran Member
Old 10-14-2018 , 18:40   Re: [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #3

Hello! thanks for your reply.

I've already recompiled the basetriggers plugin and removed the /ff, however the problem is with Shanapu Jailbreak that allows people to type /friendlyfire on chat which prints the text "Friendlyfire is Disabled", the issue here is that everyone is abble to type this command (which will trigger the text), this seems to be intended by the plugin, that's why i asked if someone could make a plugin which will allow admins to see everycommand that is being used with the "silent command mode" (which is the / before the command).

Thanks!
Mr.Freeman
Old 10-14-2018 , 23:08   Re: [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #4

Yea I can do this for you, you just want to PrintToChat to admins whenever someone uses a /command? Or would you like me to make a plugin blocking the "Friendly Fire is Disabled" text? Both are possible
Veteran Member
Old 10-15-2018 , 11:50   Re: [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Freeman View Post
Yea I can do this for you, you just want to PrintToChat to admins whenever someone uses a /command? Or would you like me to make a plugin blocking the "Friendly Fire is Disabled" text? Both are possible
Hello, thanks again for your reply.

We actually need to see that text on the chat, "Friendlyfire is Disabled" however we want to see who triggers it (using the /friendlyfire in chat), as you know using the / makes any command be silent (or invisible?) and some people thinks they are funny and they spam the /friendlyfire knowing that we won't be abble to see who type it. I wonder if it's possible to create a plugin that shows on chat WHO used the command? (maybe a text that only admins can read that says 'Lannister wrote /Friendlyfire'" or simply allow us to see all the silent commands they use with the /.

Thanks!

Last edited by Lannister; 10-15-2018 at 11:52.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 10-15-2018 , 12:17   Re: [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
..., and the problem is that in my Jailbreak server when someone writes /ff in chat it will show that "Friendlyfire is not actived" and it will spam on chat that message, ... however using Jailbreak plugins (sm_hosties and shanapu 'MyJailbreak') still makes server print a message on chat saying that 'Friendlyfire is not active' when someone types /ff)
offtopic:
I will change the MyJB part. When normal player trigger the command only this player will see chat reply, not all player on server. Maybe this will help "silence the trolls".
Old 10-15-2018 , 13:03   Re: [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #7

Well I can make the command display for you but Shanapu thank you for your change as well

Last edited by Mr.Freeman; 10-15-2018 at 16:17. Reason: spelling is important
Papero
Veteran Member
Old 10-16-2018 , 09:38   Re: [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #8

You can try out my HexSpy plugin and check if it meets your needs.

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2018 , 17:55   Re: [CS:GO Request] Allow admins to see all silent commands with /
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papero View Post
You can try out my HexSpy plugin and check if it meets your needs.
Just what i needed, with your plugin now i can see who's typing /friendlyfire thanks to all that tried to help me (Freeman / shanapu and Papero).

Now if someone says that they need a plugin to see which command people is using, they can use the HexSpy plugin from Papero