Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

xOR
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2009 , 15:15   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

you didn't answer my question. plus this thread is about a client-side "problem", a server restart wouldn't help with that.

it's definately a different (and new) problem, please open a new thread in the xREDIRECT sub forum and give some more information: in particular your amxx.cfg contents regarding the "redirect_" CVAR's and the contents of your serverlist.ini and what else you think might be useful.
Old 12-01-2009 , 08:41   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

The beta doesn't contain the latest work-around.

(And the stable version doesn't contain the beta changes yet.)

Plugins for the Royston Vasey TFC server - These are UNSUPPORTED, except those which have been published at AMX Mod X.

Last edited by pizzahut; 12-01-2009 at 09:03.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:59
pizzahut
This message has been deleted by pizzahut. Reason: Double post because of forum errors.
xOR
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2009 , 06:31   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

well it seems i can upload and change it as often as i want, there will always be a problem of some kind. up to having a file online that didn't ever exist like this on my hard drive, like last time.
anyway, i've uploaded it the 394920342094 time and maybe it will finally be correct...
Old 12-02-2009 , 08:50   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

Thanks xOR, much appreciated. You missed one occurency of "connect though. (The " in front makes it easier to find.)

Plugins for the Royston Vasey TFC server - These are UNSUPPORTED, except those which have been published at AMX Mod X.
xOR
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2009 , 15:59   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

stupid me. maybe i should put at least SOME concentration in xREDIRECT stuff or i should rather stop touching it at all

please check again now and tell me if i messed something up again.
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2011 , 18:22   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

revived this old thread as the problem returns with a new update from valve that is already available as beta. this was reported here. you'll find the mailing list contents with this information here.

Last edited by xOR; 08-01-2011 at 18:29.
tuty
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2011 , 10:10   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

lol too late for posting this, but it isn't blocked... is changed with first letter like "Connect" and it works on steam
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 11-18-2011 , 09:11   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuty View Post
lol too late for posting this, but it isn't blocked... is changed with first letter like "Connect" and it works on steam
Old 11-23-2011 , 11:57   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

Does anyone know how to fix this issue (beta -hlbeta)
my redirection doesen't work I have it on 3 server none of the servers can detect one another ?

after doing some researching and reading threads i found out that it was a problem with the new valve crappy update.
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 11-23-2011 , 12:45   Re: New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

This is not a support thread!
Read the stickys, start a new tread and give the needed informations. Otherwise NO ONE can help you with your problem.

Closed Thread