0% 

[L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]

Post New Thread Reply   

mutt
Old 08-03-2009 , 18:34   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbuck View Post
People like you really make me wonder why I even bother helping. I will put it plain and simple so you can understand. I am going to help those that have problems. If you don't like that I really could care less. It is obviously not working fine if people keep posting about problems.
There are plenty of people who appreciate being help and improving on mods. Keep up the good work. Thx
Dragonshadow
BANNED
Old 08-03-2009 , 18:42   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #412

I think whoever is developing this now should create their own thread, as the OP of this thread doesn't seem to be around anymore.
jax
Old 08-03-2009 , 20:19   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #413

Pitty the one posted on page 25 has just as many bugs if not more. L4D2 will be out before we know it and we will all be posting bugs about that .
Visual77
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2009 , 02:50   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax View Post
Pitty the one posted on page 25 has just as many bugs if not more. L4D2 will be out before we know it and we will all be posting bugs about that .
That isn't true. The one posted at page 25 hasn't got any bugs.
Tell me what bugs you are refering to then?

Last edited by Visual77; 08-04-2009 at 02:53.
jax
Old 08-04-2009 , 06:50   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #415

Med kits don't always spawn, tanks hp doesn't always work, new steam update brought back the kicking crap with it. I was using it on a linux box. The only plugin that i get working almost 100% is the one edited by your enemy pl. The server doesn't always get the free slot kick its once in a blue moon but enough to be annoying. Not only do you get extra med kits with your enemy's version you get extra guns also so that is a bonus. With this plugin it seems it is trial and error with everyones different setups. I and a few others have many problems where some do not. Roll of the dice I guess.
savagekid
Old 08-04-2009 , 07:34   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #416

I was testing with Bigbuck on a dynamic fix for the med spawns, and it seems to be harder than I thought it would be. Either the survivors spawn with extra meds or they spawn with not enough meds. We had countless tries (about 10-20), all ending in failures. We're continuing testing today and hopefully hit the bullseye.

Use Coupon Code "GLOBAL50" To Get 50% Off Every Month.
Send a message via MSN to savagekid
Visual77
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2009 , 07:41   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #417

1. Medkits spawns 100 % with the version posted at page 25. (It's been tested)
2. "Free slot" never occurs with the version posted at page 25. Not even once in a blue moon. (It's been tested)
3. You don't need 4 extra weapons. Sure, that is a bonus but it isn't needed.

I'm not sure about tank hp, since I'm using l4d_tank_hpmulti 0
l4d_supertank 0 and sm_cvar z_tank_health "number" in my server.cfg.
And that works perfect every time.

Last edited by Visual77; 08-04-2009 at 07:43.
savagekid
Old 08-04-2009 , 08:19   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #418

Well as I said, Bigbuck is working on a "dynamic" fix, so SuperVersus works on custom maps too. As for the free slot problem, many people are getting it, and as of now only you confirmed the one on pg 25 is working, but no one else has. This is very sketchy because you may very well be an exception. All in all these bugs need fixing. Even you said you don't know if the tank HP is working, which may be a bug in itself. There's no point in having 8 different plugins with one bug in each of them. Hollistically, I'm sure everyone wants to have SuperVersus in perfect working condition, and dependable after future L4D updates.

Use Coupon Code "GLOBAL50" To Get 50% Off Every Month.

Last edited by savagekid; 08-04-2009 at 08:22.
Send a message via MSN to savagekid
jax
Old 08-04-2009 , 09:06   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #419

Versus plugin on page 25 may work for you but not others. It does kick people (tested). Med kits don't always spawn (tested). Savage have a look at the coding of the your enemy's version med kits work on that one. Extra guns are handy in a full server (needed for mine). Stop being so arrogant.
Visual77
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2009 , 09:20   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #420

I give up. I've been trying to help since the first inital super versus was released. Its clear now that people don't appricate the help anymore, maybe that's why the author of this plugin left?

I'm leaving this plugin now. There is no reason to still argue when people thinks its all bs.