Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Cvar mp_round_restart_delay with zombiereloaded 3.1

Post New Thread Reply   

evans
Old 08-09-2021 , 21:22   Cvar mp_round_restart_delay with zombiereloaded 3.1
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, i found out that convar mp_round_restart_delay can't be adjusted when you are using zombiereloaded.smx plugin. Changing values has no effect and it still has value 5 secs. I found this in file cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zr\rounden d.inc.

Code:
/**
 * Delay between round ending and new round starting. (Normal)
 */
#define ROUNDEND_DELAY 5.0
line 51-54

That would be the explaining. Does it mean i have to recompile zombiereloaded.sp everytime when i want to change that value ?? Did not find any fix for that to make it work right (except unloading zombiereloaded plugin). Is there any workaround or could somebody help me with that? Sorry if there is thread about this but did not find any. Many thanks for any help.
evans
Old 08-10-2021 , 00:04   Re: Cvar mp_round_restart_delay with zombiereloaded 3.1
Reply With Quote #2

I would like to add something. When i tried to change value in file roundend.inc and tried to compile, it really works then but i got 51 warnings during compiling. Plugin loaded but for example some chat messages about infect are messed up....maybe another things messed up, idk...pls help if it's possible. Compiling these old plugins with old syntax is hard to compile in nowadays sourcemod environment and i don't really know how to rewrite it in new syntax to compile it without warnings....thanks
evans
Old 08-10-2021 , 16:12   Re: Cvar mp_round_restart_delay with zombiereloaded 3.1
Reply With Quote #3

maybe if there would exist some hook or something like stripper to catch it and change it....?
Oylsister
Old 08-10-2021 , 22:56   Re: Cvar mp_round_restart_delay with zombiereloaded 3.1
Reply With Quote #4

have you tried put it on zombiereloaded.cfg?
Old 08-12-2021 , 04:23   Re: Cvar mp_round_restart_delay with zombiereloaded 3.1
Reply With Quote #5

yes, i tried to put there, even on the server console is value properly set, for example 15, but in real there is still 5 secs only at the end of the round.
evans
Old 08-12-2021 , 04:23   Re: Cvar mp_round_restart_delay with zombiereloaded 3.1
Reply With Quote #6

maybe i could start or test using Franug's zombie reloaded edition.....? what do u think?

Last edited by evans; 08-12-2021 at 04:24.