Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-16-2019 , 05:23   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar009955 View Post
This plugin has a memory leak. The server crashes after going to swap, after 10-12 hours of operation. I turned off localization, except for 1, but it didn’t help much. Please fix the memory leak.
i use that script and have no crashes, the problem with the memory leak is this here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=562 you can fix that when you delete the other languages and use only 2 or 3

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 02-16-2019 at 05:27.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-16-2019 , 11:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #612

I'm having a BUG with this plugin...

Whenever change of map skins does not appear, it defaults to all players, only after a 3 rounds the skins that the players chose back to the weapons.

Server error log: Attachment 173851

I have already set up with SQLite and MySQL and still the problem continues.

Note: Same thing happens with the Plugin Gloves of the same author.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 06-03-2020 at 13:39.
edgar009955
Old 02-17-2019 , 19:00   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
i use that script and have no crashes, the problem with the memory leak is this here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=562 you can fix that when you delete the other languages and use only 2 or 3

I already wrote. I left only 1 language. But it did not help.
kgns
Old 02-17-2019 , 19:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #614

Quote:
I already wrote. I left only 1 language. But it did not help.
and i already wrote, there are no memory leaks in the plugin then if this is how its gonna be.

i spent a lot of extra time on confirming there were no memory leak on this plugin before, not gonna dedicate more time on it. find the memory leak (either prove there is a leak, or find the cause for it), or it didnt happen.

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
edgar009955
Old 02-17-2019 , 19:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
and i already wrote, there are no memory leaks in the plugin then if this is how its gonna be.

i spent a lot of extra time on confirming there were no memory leak on this plugin before, not gonna dedicate more time on it. find the memory leak (either prove there is a leak, or find the cause for it), or it didnt happen.

I don't care if there is a leak or not. I’m worried that the plugin eats up all the RAM and drops after a while
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-17-2019 , 19:11   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #616

Quote:
I don't care if there is a leak or not. I’m worried that the plugin eats up all the RAM and drops after a while
This is easy to figure out then, remove the plugin and test it, if the problem continues you already know, problem with another plugin.

[EDIT1]
You could also post your sm plugins list and the latest logs_errors, who knows something about them and you just let it go.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 02-17-2019 at 19:14.
edgar009955
Old 02-17-2019 , 19:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #617

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
This is easy to figure out then, remove the plugin and test it, if the problem continues you already know, problem with another plugin.

[EDIT1]
You could also post your list of server plugins and the latest bug logs, who knows something about them and you just let it go.
thanks for the advice. I have already tested everything. and the problem in the plugin weapons.smx

Last edited by edgar009955; 02-17-2019 at 19:16.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-17-2019 , 19:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #618

Quote:
thanks for the advice. I have already tested everything. and the problem in the plugin arms.smx
Do you mean that the problem is in the arms.smx plugin?

If so, this plugin would have nothing to do with the @Kgns plugin.

[EDIT1]
You fixed now, anyway, I, just me in case, squeeze this plugin and the gloves on a server of mine with only these plugins and I have no problem, servers do not shut down restart, or any other problem.

Besides the fact that I quoted above, but I believe it is my database.cfg error, I updated it and solved the problem.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 02-17-2019 at 19:19.
edgar009955
Old 02-17-2019 , 19:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #619

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Do you mean that the problem is in the arms.smx plugin?

If so, this plugin would have nothing to do with the @Kgns plugin.
This is a google translator so translated. I corrected the top message
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-17-2019 , 19:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #620

Quote:
This is a google translator so translated. I corrected the top message
Yes, I saw that you updated, so I updated my topic above.

@Kgns would have a doubt, in case the database that the plugin uses is the CSGO standard:
Quote:
sm_weapons_db_connection - Database connection name in databases.cfg to use
Default: "storage-local"
If I configure another database, example wsknife in the database and cvar, could it cause some kind of BUG in the plugin?

In case I set up a database for it and the plugin takes a few rounds to make the connection to the database, but if you use the default plugin is all right, fast / perfect connection.