Post New Thread Reply   

NcNDKTurbo
Old 08-27-2015 , 16:06   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4921

Many thanks for your answer
ssphreak
Old 08-28-2015 , 14:41   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4922

Hello - I would like to add the Molotov/Incendiary, and the Taser to my gungame server. I would like to treat these levels the same as our grenade level. On Grenade level, players can earn an extra grenade with a glock kill. The only option for getting an extra molotov/incendiary or taser is with a knife kill. Can we add the ability to get an extra molotov/incendiary and taser with a gun kill as well? - that would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you!
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2015 , 12:48   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4923

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssphreak View Post
Hello - I would like to add the Molotov/Incendiary, and the Taser to my gungame server. I would like to treat these levels the same as our grenade level. On Grenade level, players can earn an extra grenade with a glock kill. The only option for getting an extra molotov/incendiary or taser is with a knife kill. Can we add the ability to get an extra molotov/incendiary and taser with a gun kill as well? - that would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you!
You'll probably have to do the coding for that one yourself, or wait an unspecified amount of time, as this plugin doesn't seem to be officially supported at this time and hasn't been for a couple of years now.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
poel
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2015 , 13:52   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4924

rip shit update csgo.

Cant respawn after death
SC]-[LONG_{HoF}
Old 09-04-2015 , 15:44   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4925

Indeed respawn does fail since last csgo update but i don't think gungame is to blaim.
Old 09-05-2015 , 13:37   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4926

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC]-[LONG_{HoF} View Post
Indeed respawn does fail since last csgo update but i don't think gungame is to blaim.
This isn't the first time an update to CS:GO has broken plugins. In the past, it's usually been a new version of SM that fixes the problem. You might want to try a later version of stable or even a recent development version:

https://www.sourcemod.net/snapshots.php

You may also want to browse the buildbot comments and see if anything seems related:
https://builds.alliedmods.net/sm/waterfall

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
ssphreak
Old 09-06-2015 , 13:22   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
You'll probably have to do the coding for that one yourself, or wait an unspecified amount of time, as this plugin doesn't seem to be officially supported at this time and hasn't been for a couple of years now.
Would you know where to look to change that? - I have no idea how to - but i can look it up i guess. - thank you for any help. - Peace!
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2015 , 15:52   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4928

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssphreak View Post
Would you know where to look to change that? - I have no idea how to - but i can look it up i guess. - thank you for any help. - Peace!
To tell the truth, I had gotten my plugins mixed up, and was talking about another one that I post in often. But now that I check, the author of this plugin, altex, hasn't posted since the end of 2014, so now I'm not sure what the status is.

As far as the coding goes, you'd have to learn SourcePawn, which is used in SourceMod plugins. There is an editor that you can download from the internet, and you load the .sp files into the editor, make changes, then compile and you have a modified plugin. I looked at the GG source files before and it's not just a simple plugin, so it will be a challenge, but to absolutely customize your server(s) the way you want them, you'd want to be able to write your own custom plugins, so it's good knowledge to have. Start here:

https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Introduction_to_sourcepawn

My plugins:
westlock420
Old 09-09-2015 , 04:01   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4929

Hello

I am currently using SM GunGame but I want to switch to a new server provider.

Can you tell me what files I need to copy to keep all my GunGame stats EX:Wins.

Thanks.
bongotrommler
Old 09-09-2015 , 05:51   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4930

Which Db u use? MySQL or the integrated sqlite DB?

for MySQL u need to export and import the DB
for integrated u need the addons\sourcemod\data\sqlite\sourcemod-local.sq3