Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

I want reason

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NAQQASH
Old 08-29-2011 , 07:38   I want reason
Reply With Quote #1

Okay. I know that I don't have any personal hate with xPaw neither with any other moderator on this forum. I was banned because I had violated rules.

I knew that a ban was possible for promoting nonsteam links.
But believe me I was NEVER serious when I wrote those, because of I failed to type "sarcasm" at the end of my post, I rewarded a ban!

I thought fysiks got me, since I saw Moderkey's reply, I was stunned.
Btw, Moderkey. I also read somewhere that "acting" like an admin/mod is also violation of rules.

However, this is not the point. What about other people on the same thread who posted links, almost all of them support nonsteam somehow, one of the member posted a biggest/largest ns community. You didn't banned him? A rule and punishment should be equal for all members regardless of the region/religion.

Many people even mods here contribute to the nonsteam communities (though I won't name them), you just need a little bit of acting ability to survive.

I also know that newly born moderators are much more in-charged and excited about their privileges, they just don't have control over their nerves perhaps that's the reason why I got banned w/o any warning.

I always love mods behavior here like Exolent, they're tend to be pretty friendly and helping rather than pointing us out. Just behave like a normal member. Ever since Asserken, xPaw, Seta00. They just don't give a damn to ignore mistakes. Why it's like this?

Edit: English is not my native language.

Last edited by NAQQASH; 08-29-2011 at 07:41.