be sure to edit your files to have:
"Weapon_Drop"
{
"windows" "255"
"linux" "256"
}
Old 04-15-2011 , 20:16   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #682

Thanks for those gamedata changes, zeroibis, but I made that change and restarted my server, and it's still having this problem where when a CT touches the C4, the restriction sound is played, a message appears saying the weapon (the C4) is restricted, and the C4 disappears from the map.

I don't know if that gamedata was meant to fix that issue, but is anyone else having that issue after yesterday's update?

EDIT:
Nevermind. Apparently the problem is with SDKtools rather than with this plugin.

Last edited by Mister_Magotchi; 04-15-2011 at 21:52.
Busterbadboy
Old 04-16-2011 , 11:53   Not working since last update
Reply With Quote #683

Removed...

Last edited by Busterbadboy; 04-16-2011 at 11:57.
sachinsud
Old 04-17-2011 , 01:08   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #684

After the update

I am not able to use this plugin anymore.
I need this plugin badly.

Please tell me what changes needs to be done
Lichtbringer
Old 04-17-2011 , 02:09   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #685

Hi everyone...
Since the tiny update from 8th april we're struggeling with a lot of problems concerning the standard admin tools like slay/slap/forcedweapondrop (it got worse with the last updates these days)... when one of these options is used, the server crashes and reboots. because of that we can only use the plugins teambet, ultimate mapchooser and a modded antitk tool (without the options slay/slap/forcedrop)
however, if installed, the weapon restrict tool immediately crashes the server when a second player joins the game (round draw).
the same with the css-teambalancer tool.
after testing (try and error) we found out, that the source of these problems might also relate to the problems with the standard admin commands.
We tried to set up a new configuration without any addons installed (just metamod 1.8.6. and sourcemod 1.3.7) and it also crashes when slay/slap/forceddrop/ or even drug is used. (since yesterday, slay is disabled)
Are there any bugfixes on the way to fix these problems?
Are we the only ones with that kind of problems?

cya
Lichtbringer

Last edited by Lichtbringer; 04-17-2011 at 02:38.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 04-17-2011 , 14:48   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #686

Ive released a new version (2.3.5) not a massive update but cssdm no longer requires a different method of dropping weapons, so bomb can now be dropped in deatmatch again (thanks to psychonic and bailopan for help). I also added 2 small fixes 1 was possible crash (very very rare) the other was error message when drop c4 command was used via console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichtbringer View Post
Hi everyone...
Since the tiny update from 8th april we're struggeling with a lot of problems concerning the standard admin tools like slay/slap/forcedweapondrop (it got worse with the last updates these days)... when one of these options is used, the server crashes and reboots. because of that we can only use the plugins teambet, ultimate mapchooser and a modded antitk tool (without the options slay/slap/forcedrop)
however, if installed, the weapon restrict tool immediately crashes the server when a second player joins the game (round draw).
the same with the css-teambalancer tool.
after testing (try and error) we found out, that the source of these problems might also relate to the problems with the standard admin commands.
We tried to set up a new configuration without any addons installed (just metamod 1.8.6. and sourcemod 1.3.7) and it also crashes when slay/slap/forceddrop/ or even drug is used. (since yesterday, slay is disabled)
Are there any bugfixes on the way to fix these problems?
Are we the only ones with that kind of problems?

cya
Lichtbringer
This sounds like you have problems with base Sourcemod post in sourcemod general for help.

Last edited by Dr!fter; 04-17-2011 at 14:51.
Jasperman
Old 04-18-2011 , 17:14   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #687

Code:

rcon sm plugins reload "weapon_restrict"
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Unable to find WeaponDrop Signature
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "weapon_restrict.smx":
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM]   [0]  Line 261, C:\Users\Gaming\Desktop\Organize Folder\desktop\sourcemod\SM SP\scripting\ZMy plugins\Weapon Restrict\version 2.3.3\weapon_restrict.sp::RegisterHacks()
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM]   [1]  Line 87, C:\Users\Gaming\Desktop\Organize Folder\desktop\sourcemod\SM SP\scripting\ZMy plugins\Weapon Restrict\version 2.3.3\weapon_restrict.sp::OnPluginStart()
Getting an error when loading the plugin

Any ideas?

just downloaded it and uploaded it to my server.
Old 04-18-2011 , 17:19   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #688

Jasperman: It's probably related to the need to update your gamedata after the April 15th update.

zeroibis posted some updates for the gamedata about 7 posts ago.

Basically you just edit addons/sourcemod/gamedata/weapon_restrict.games.txt and change the Weapon_Drop offsets.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 04-19-2011 , 17:09   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperman View Post
Code:

rcon sm plugins reload "weapon_restrict"
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Unable to find WeaponDrop Signature
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "weapon_restrict.smx":
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM]   [0]  Line 261, C:\Users\Gaming\Desktop\Organize Folder\desktop\sourcemod\SM SP\scripting\ZMy plugins\Weapon Restrict\version 2.3.3\weapon_restrict.sp::RegisterHacks()
L 04/18/2011 - 22:03:30: [SM]   [1]  Line 87, C:\Users\Gaming\Desktop\Organize Folder\desktop\sourcemod\SM SP\scripting\ZMy plugins\Weapon Restrict\version 2.3.3\weapon_restrict.sp::OnPluginStart()
Getting an error when loading the plugin

Any ideas?

just downloaded it and uploaded it to my server.
Can you post what OS, and the output of the following.

meta list
sm plugins list
sm version
version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Magotchi View Post
Jasperman: It's probably related to the need to update your gamedata after the April 15th update.

zeroibis posted some updates for the gamedata about 7 posts ago.

Basically you just edit addons/sourcemod/gamedata/weapon_restrict.games.txt and change the Weapon_Drop offsets.
Weapon_Drop isn't in the new version I've removed it completely even for cssdm.
Mister_Magotchi
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-19-2011 , 17:15   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #690

Sorry. I didn't notice you had just updated the plugin.

Also, if you look at his call stack trace, it says the directory name is "version 2.3.3", with your latest version being 2.3.5. I don't know if that's really the version he's using or not; it could have just been the directory name on your machine when you compiled it.

Last edited by Mister_Magotchi; 04-19-2011 at 17:33.