Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Real Fake bHop

Post New Thread Reply   

thacursedpie
Old 04-26-2011 , 17:36   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #11

Hey lads, sorry for the very late reply.

At the moment I'm not capable of supporting my mods, I'm far too busy in real life. Sorry!

Chris:
Thanks for having a look. I guess it lies within the engine then? Or maybe a bug within sourcemod?

Reconunit:
I'm not very experienced with Sourcemod - I really only scripted a couple of small mods - so I'm not sure what is causing these crashes. It's not selfish of you at all . But I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you - see the beginning of this post. See also my reply to Chris; I don't think it's easily fixable.
Then again if you have a tiny bit of coding/scripting knowledge you can have a look at the source, it's pretty densely commented

Last edited by thacursedpie; 04-26-2011 at 17:42.
shaneod
BANNED
Old 05-08-2011 , 16:36   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FfsxghJmOA
Had fun messing around with it. Thanks
danne2
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-21-2012 , 12:03   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #13

Can anyone that knows how to script patch this mod up? I'd love to have it on my Deathrun server but it's causing crashes.
AeroAcrobat
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-15-2012 , 08:52   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #14

spams the error logs:
Code:
L 08/10/2012 - 23:30:23: [SM]   [0]  Line 381, D:\Games\srcds\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rfbhop.sp::OnPostThink()
L 08/10/2012 - 23:30:23: [SM] Plugin encountered error 15: Array index is out of bounds
L 08/10/2012 - 23:30:23: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "rfbhop.smx":
could anyone please fix it ? would be very nice.
Old 08-16-2012 , 04:06   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #15

Hey all!

Regarding the crashes: I don't have a clue. Could be something in SDKhooks or just something in the source engine.

Regarding the 'index is out of bounds': that's bad coding on my part, sorry. Without looking at the code (and without remembering it, it has been a while), my guess is the problem lies in the amount of max players you allow on your server (which is either too high or too low). That's just a guess though.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I rewrote the mod because it is ugly as all hell at the moment. The rewrite isn't done yet, but when it is I'll release it. It has most of the current functionality, minus the speedometer (I didn't really like it anyway. If you really really like it I can put it back in.) There are also a few new features, which are fun to play around with ^^.

Sadly I'm busy IRL and I have other mods to support as well. I won't be updating the current version of the mod, I'll just release the new version (when it's done).

Cheers.
AeroAcrobat
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-16-2012 , 04:57   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacursedpie View Post
Hey all!

Regarding the crashes: I don't have a clue. Could be something in SDKhooks or just something in the source engine.

Regarding the 'index is out of bounds': that's bad coding on my part, sorry. Without looking at the code (and without remembering it, it has been a while), my guess is the problem lies in the amount of max players you allow on your server (which is either too high or too low). That's just a guess though.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I rewrote the mod because it is ugly as all hell at the moment. The rewrite isn't done yet, but when it is I'll release it. It has most of the current functionality, minus the speedometer (I didn't really like it anyway. If you really really like it I can put it back in.) There are also a few new features, which are fun to play around with ^^.

Sadly I'm busy IRL and I have other mods to support as well. I won't be updating the current version of the mod, I'll just release the new version (when it's done).

Cheers.
that are very good news!
I personaly had no issues before the chinese update (koth_king + new wep.). I'm running a 32 slot surf server. it would be also nice if you could do a ON/OFF cvar for speedometer and at which speed the speedometer should be displayed e.g. diplay speedometer only if player is 120% fast.
Thanks for the info!
Old 08-19-2012 , 11:16   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #17

Fysics Control now supersedes this plugin. See topic at https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...79#post1776179
Dr. Killer
Old 05-09-2013 , 06:54   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #18

Anyone can help me?
I installed the plugin like they said but it doesn't work
Minekratt
Old 12-14-2013 , 02:34   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #19

Hey, can u allow this plugin to jump while crouch. Thank you!
thacursedpie
Old 12-18-2013 , 05:06   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #20

This plugin is superseded by Fysics Control, see the thread here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=193453 . I no longer support Real Fake bHop.