Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

pandd
Old 08-07-2019 , 07:40   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane1390 View Post
Was under the impression that i fixed this last night, apologies.
I have rectified this issue.
Hello, I recorded a video. About the menu of ALLSKINS. Is it a BUG?
https://youtu.be/7jC0_lKIr2M
rafaelqae
Old 08-07-2019 , 22:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #862

Firstly, congratulations to everyone involved in this project.
Next guys, I installed the PTaH V1.1.0-build15 plugin
It works, but I can't use it via mysql.
I currently use storage-local, but skins are not saved, they get lost every time the client leaves the startup.
How to solve this problem?
Tips on how to use via mysql?
Appreciate.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-08-2019 , 08:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #863

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelqae View Post
Firstly, congratulations to everyone involved in this project.
Next guys, I installed the PTaH V1.1.0-build15 plugin
It works, but I can't use it via mysql.
I currently use storage-local, but skins are not saved, they get lost every time the client leaves the startup.
How to solve this problem?
Tips on how to use via mysql?
Appreciate.
Let us know how you configured your database.cfg config and let us know the plugin config so we can see if there are any errors.

About setting up MySQL just follow this example:
Code:
"ws"
	{
		"driver"			"mysql"
		"host"				"host"
		"database"			"ws_database"
		"user"				"ws_user"
		"pass"				"ws_pw"
		//"timeout"			"0"
		//"port"			"0"
	}
zzhlmy
Old 08-08-2019 , 09:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #864

Quote:
fixed
Thanks a lot again, I have one more question, could you please separate the knife for CT or T to use, like gloves?
rafaelqae
Old 08-08-2019 , 12:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #865

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Let us know how you configured your database.cfg config and let us know the plugin config so we can see if there are any errors.

About setting up MySQL just follow this example:
Code:
"ws"
	{
		"driver"			"mysql"
		"host"				"host"
		"database"			"ws_database"
		"user"				"ws_user"
		"pass"				"ws_pw"
		//"timeout"			"0"
		//"port"			"0"
	}
Obrigado Paulo pela sua atenção!
Se puder me adicionar na steam e me ajudar eu ficaria muito grato!
Steam.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on!
In weapons.cfg is:

Code:
// Default: "storage-local"
sm_weapons_db_connection "ws"
In database.cfg is:
Code:
"ws"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "ws_db"
"user" "root"
"pass" "pass-here-: D"
// "timeout" "0"
// "port" "0"
}
I have another question, does the plugin create db automatically or do I have to create it manually in mysql?
Sorry for my ignorance, I never used plugins, I'm making this server for some friends ..
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-08-2019 , 16:01   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #866

Quote:
Obrigado Paulo pela sua atenção!
Se puder me adicionar na steam e me ajudar eu ficaria muito grato!
Steam.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on!
In weapons.cfg is:

Code:
// Default: "storage-local"
sm_weapons_db_connection "ws"
In database.cfg is:
Code:
"ws"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "ws_db"
"user" "root"
"pass" "pass-here-: D"
// "timeout" "0"
// "port" "0"
}
I have another question, does the plugin create db automatically or do I have to create it manually in mysql?
Sorry for my ignorance, I never used plugins, I'm making this server for some friends ..
So, to use MySQL in the plugin you need a Web Host, without it you can't use it, or the host you hired the game server can provide a MySQL Database.

Having MySQL Database, just configure database.cfg with database information, if you don't have to use SQLite anyway.
rafaelqae
Old 08-08-2019 , 16:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #867

Quote:
So, to use MySQL in the plugin you need a Web Host, without it you can't use it, or the host you hired the game server can provide a MySQL Database.

Having MySQL Database, just configure database.cfg with database information, if you don't have to use SQLite anyway.
I see, but I have a hosting, created on the server itself. is setting apache, php and mysql also has phpmyadmin ...
I don't know what's wrong

Another issue, I would use sql-lite, but when the server is restarted it loses all skins.
Another thing is that I saw in all videos when the player chooses a skin, it automatically changes in the player's hand, on my server this does not happen.
It makes me believe that something is wrong ..
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-09-2019 , 09:27   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #868

Quote:
I see, but I have a hosting, created on the server itself. is setting apache, php and mysql also has phpmyadmin ...
I don't know what's wrong

Another issue, I would use sql-lite, but when the server is restarted it loses all skins.
Another thing is that I saw in all videos when the player chooses a skin, it automatically changes in the player's hand, on my server this does not happen.
It makes me believe that something is wrong ..
You have installed something wrong, I use both SQLite and MySQL on my servers and both work perfectly.

Remember that database.cfg you must configure with your mysql database information, otherwise it doesn't work.

If you did everything right but mysql still does not work, then the problem would be in web hosting, if you have to check with your host.

Post here also the error log of your server, it is located in csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs, get the latest errors.
rafaelqae
Old 08-09-2019 , 12:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #869

Quote:
You have installed something wrong, I use both SQLite and MySQL on my servers and both work perfectly.

Remember that database.cfg you must configure with your mysql database information, otherwise it doesn't work.

If you did everything right but mysql still does not work, then the problem would be in web hosting, if you have to check with your host.

Post here also the error log of your server, it is located in csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs, get the latest errors.

I fixed the problem.
I uploaded a new instance, but I'm using sqlite now.

Probably some sqlite package was not right in ubuntu 14.04 that I used in the other instance.
About error logs, were not generated.

But now the plugin works fine via sqlite, I will now test on mysql anything I post here.
Thanks for the help!
Di3Z1E
Old 08-10-2019 , 00:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #870

Quote:
Was under the impression that i fixed this last night, apologies.
I have rectified this issue.
just did an upgrade to an existing server and that is what happens
updated ptah to 1.1.0-b15 as well

using 10.1.41-MariaDB, previous version worked without a problem, any idea how to fix this?

Quote:
L 08/10/2019 - 07:53:18: [SM] Exception reported: Error fetching data from field 247
L 08/10/2019 - 07:53:18: [SM] Blaming: weapons.smx
L 08/10/2019 - 07:53:18: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 08/10/2019 - 07:53:18: [SM] [0] DBResultSet.FetchInt
L 08/10/2019 - 07:53:18: [SM] [1] Line 68, weapons/database.sp::T_GetPlayerDataCallback