Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

Bez_z
Old 07-29-2018 , 10:02   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #861

I added SM_Hosties.. everything went fine I could join the server. Now when I add Myjailbreak the map does not load, as earlier shown with the screenshot.

Last edited by Bez_z; 07-29-2018 at 11:30.
Bez_z
Old 07-29-2018 , 18:56   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #862

I think I know what I have been doing wrong. In the install file it says "Open fastDL folder and copy the folders materials/, models/ & sound/ to your FastDownload servers csgo/ directory " what is this fastDL folder? where can I find it?

Could someone please explain to me what this FastDownload is and what is it for?

Have a great day,
Bezz.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 07-30-2018 , 06:47   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #863

A FastDL server is webserver to host custom content like maps, model, sounds, ... for source server (csgo, css, gmod, l4d, ...)

When a player connect to a gameserver he must download the custom stuff, if he doesn't already have it.
Download these files through the gameserver is very slow can take hours.
I assume this is the reason why you stuck on the loading screen you posted as screenshot. (open your client console while "stucking" and you will see, it try to download stuff).
Also download from gameserver could affect the gaming experience on the server.

That's why there a so called FastDL server, which are normal http webserver.

There are tons of tutorials about FastDL, even in your native language. just search for it and take some time to read it all
Old 07-30-2018 , 08:09   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #864

Do you have host? my host does provide server/fasdl same folder

u need to talk with your server provider where is the fasdl

also i suggest to open help section on general chat as your thing is beyond myjailbreak as plugin

Last edited by Zyten; 07-30-2018 at 08:11.
Bez_z
Old 07-30-2018 , 08:44   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyten View Post
Do you have host? my host does provide server/fasdl same folder

u need to talk with your server provider where is the fasdl

also i suggest to open help section on general chat as your thing is beyond myjailbreak as plugin
Thanks for the reply, I do currently have a host 'https://www.000webhost.com', I have imported all the necessary folders into this website FTP and have added the URL and directory in the server.cfg file, but still is not working.

I am going to contact my game hosting about the FastDL now.
Ultralord
Old 08-07-2018 , 08:57   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #866

may i ask?

i want to mute all terrorist on my jb server except flags "b" and "t" for admins/vips
i already try with hosties etc but no luck.. only success when warden speaks but is possible to make it work as i say before? and if that is possible how i can do it? i have some plugins installed like be_quiet_please etc but i think something conflict..

can someone help me to make it work?

( if is possible for one flag to have immunity i want the "t" )
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 08-07-2018 , 10:00   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #867

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultralord View Post
i want to mute all terrorist on my jb server except flags "b" and "t" for admins/vips
csgo/cfg/MyJailbreak/Warden.cfg
Code:
 0 - disabled, 1 - Prisoners are muted on roundstart by default. Warden have to unmute them
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_warden_mute_default "0"

// Set flag for admin/vip Mute immunity. No flag immunity for all. so don't leave blank!
// -
// Default: "a"
sm_warden_mute_immuntiy "a"
Quote:
i have some plugins installed like be_quiet_please etc but i think something conflict..
The feature of "be_quite_please" is already incluced in MyJBs warden. No need of this plugin.

Code:
// 0 - disabled, 1 - temporary mutes all client when the warden speaks
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_warden_talkover "1"

// 0 - disabled, 1 - temporary mutes all client when the deputy speaks
// -
sm_warden_talkover_deputy "1"

// 0 - mute prisoner & guards on talkover, 1 - only mute prisoners on talkover
// -
sm_warden_talkover_team "1"

// 0 - mute death & alive player on talkover, 1 - only mute alive player on talkover
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_warden_talkover_dead "0"
Old 08-07-2018 , 11:25   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #868

thanks for this i also may i ask something.. i use a newer version of dev from stable version but many people have problem with materials.. i already do the job but i want all player force download the new materials and overwrite the older is possible to do with downlods.ini like the skin models to download the materials and other files?
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 08-07-2018 , 13:38   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #869

Quote:
thanks for this i also may i ask something.. i use a newer version of dev from stable version but many people have problem with materials.. i already do the job but i want all player force download the new materials and overwrite the older is possible to do with downlods.ini like the skin models to download the materials and other files?
there is no difference between materials in master and dev.
You cannot player force to redownload server files. When they are corrupt the player has to delete them.

But what is the problem the player has with their materials?
Do they get kicked with message "Disconnect: Pure server: file [GAME]\materials/overlays\myjailbreak\XXX does not match the server's file"?
If so, you have to edit your "pure_server_whitelist.txt". here is an example.

Or - not recommended - put sv_pure 0 in server.cfg
Old 08-07-2018 , 14:07   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 13 - 26/11/17)
Reply With Quote #870

yeah thanks i just asking i already do the job with pure whitelist.. thanks..