Raised This Month: $276 Target: $400
 69% 

[ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.6 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 19.08.2019


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
NomisCZ
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Czech_Republic
Old 04-12-2019 , 14:51   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.5.1 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 16.02.2019
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichiballs View Post
I get 401 Unauthorized message on my fallback url and it says "You don't have permission. Sorry, but you don't have permission. This area is restricted, please contact your administrator.". My fallback url looks like this "https://weblinks.hexa-core.eu/method/ip?fallbackUrl=spid.si/jailbreak". Is this normal or can this be fixed so when no trigger is active the button shows my default/fallback page?
Hello,
please post your WebLinks.cfg file (addons/sourcemod/configs/WebLinks.cfg). Did you open the link ingame or in browser?

Try to add http/https before your url "spid.si/jailbreak" -> https://spid.si/jailbreak
__________________

Last edited by NomisCZ; 04-12-2019 at 14:54.
NomisCZ is offline
ichiballs
Member
Join Date: Oct 2016
Old 04-13-2019 , 20:21   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.5.1 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 16.02.2019
Reply With Quote #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomisCZ View Post
Hello,
please post your WebLinks.cfg file (addons/sourcemod/configs/WebLinks.cfg). Did you open the link ingame or in browser?

Try to add http/https before your url "spid.si/jailbreak" -> https://spid.si/jailbreak
It works with https, thanks a lot, i tried both ingame and browser first, now i've tried browser with https and it didn't work but ingame works, thanks again.
ichiballs is offline
NomisCZ
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Czech_Republic
Old 04-14-2019 , 14:39   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.5.1 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 16.02.2019
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichiballs View Post
It works with https, thanks a lot, i tried both ingame and browser first, now i've tried browser with https and it didn't work but ingame works, thanks again.
No problem

API works only ingame, so that's ok.
__________________
NomisCZ is offline
ESK0
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Czech Republic
Old 08-19-2019 , 03:48   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.6 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 19.08.2019
Reply With Quote #84

Updated:
Code:
Version 1.6:

- Removed Server Tracker
- Added WebLinks_OpenUrl native
__________________
ESK0 is offline
hoycieto
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2018
Old 10-27-2019 , 12:39   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.6 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 19.08.2019
Reply With Quote #85

Hi, I'm using WebLinks on CSS Linux server (latest SourceMod 1. and links are not working.
That's what I'm receiving when typing command:
[WebLinks] Something went wrong > HTTP Code: *********

Any solution for this? :/

And of course my configs are well done, according to the instructions.

Last edited by hoycieto; 10-27-2019 at 12:55.
hoycieto is offline
NomisCZ
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Czech_Republic
Old 10-27-2019 , 19:36   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.6 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 19.08.2019
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoycieto View Post
Hi, I'm using WebLinks on CSS Linux server (latest SourceMod 1. and links are not working.
That's what I'm receiving when typing command:
[WebLinks] Something went wrong > HTTP Code: *********

Any solution for this? :/

And of course my configs are well done, according to the instructions.
Hello,
please try it again now. The problem was probably caused by bad detection of "older game - CSS".

If the problem persists, send me more information on Steam (id/olympic-nomis).
__________________

Last edited by NomisCZ; 10-27-2019 at 19:37.
NomisCZ is offline
hoycieto
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2018
Old 10-28-2019 , 05:44   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.6 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 19.08.2019
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomisCZ View Post
Hello,
please try it again now. The problem was probably caused by bad detection of "older game - CSS".

If the problem persists, send me more information on Steam (id/olympic-nomis).
Now everything works fine Thank you! ♥
hoycieto is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 11-09-2019 , 12:57   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.6 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 19.08.2019
Reply With Quote #88

Hey, is anyone having a problem with it right now? I'm getting this message today.

ADMIN freak.exe™ uLow?√: !rules
[WebLinks] › To open website please go to TAB and click on 'Server website'.
Quote:
Oops! No request found.
We are sorry, but your redirect request could not be completed, because there is no request for you.
it had all worked before, but not since today, I didn't change anything yesterday and today on the servers (all my servers have the problem)
freak.exe_uLow is offline
NomisCZ
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Czech_Republic
Old 11-10-2019 , 06:23   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.6 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 19.08.2019
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Hey, is anyone having a problem with it right now? I'm getting this message today.

ADMIN freak.exe™ uLow?√: !rules
[WebLinks] › To open website please go to TAB and click on 'Server website'.


it had all worked before, but not since today, I didn't change anything yesterday and today on the servers (all my servers have the problem)
What redirect method do you use (IP/Steam)? Are you logged with your Steam account in Weblinks API? Type !logout to chat, then TAB -> Server website to check it, then type !rules again and login via Steam ...
__________________

Last edited by NomisCZ; 11-10-2019 at 06:24.
NomisCZ is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 11-10-2019 , 10:34   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.6 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 19.08.2019
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomisCZ View Post
What redirect method do you use (IP/Steam)? Are you logged with your Steam account in Weblinks API? Type !logout to chat, then TAB -> Server website to check it, then type !rules again and login via Steam ...
It was steamid, forgot to add it on my message and the whole thing only worked after a relog. The first time you were asked if you want to log in, but this doesn't happen anymore and so you get this error message
freak.exe_uLow is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode