Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

Mester Skunk
Old 09-22-2016 , 19:23   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #261

First: Thanks for weeeishy, for the help, that i didn't need. Saw it, it was pretty basic...

Second: Can you make a wardan order menu?
A menu, where, when opened, warden gets a couple of options to choose from. Maybe one where there is a config file, so i (and others) can make there own rules in the menu. example:
1. Basic rules (Check Chat)
2. Go to pool
3. Go to Football
4. Go to cage
5. What might be relevent for the owner of the server

I hope this makes sense
Old 09-22-2016 , 21:41   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mester Skunk View Post
[...]
Can you make a wardan order menu?
A menu, where, when opened, warden gets a couple of options to choose from. Maybe one where there is a config file, so i (and others) can make there own rules in the menu. example:
1. Basic rules (Check Chat)
2. Go to pool
3. Go to Football
4. Go to cage
5. What might be relevent for the owner of the server

I hope this makes sense
I thought about something similar, "bit more extend" with overlays and sounds (don't ask my why - I love overlays).
Time ago - before MyJB - I used on my server the "stop, start, freeze overlays/sounds" as orders like you requested.

Here is one order overlay I haven't used in MyJB yet.
It's my 'standart opening order'

means something like: "No guns! No grenades! - Crouch & step out of cell - make a turn 180° & look into cells - 'frozen & petrified'"

I could imagine a warden orders module with a config like:
Code:
"Orders"
{
	"Order#1" //to disable a feature(chat,HUD,sound,...) leave blank ""
	{
		"chat"		"{red}No guns! No grenades! {default}- Crouch & step out of cell'" 
		"HUD"		"<font color=red>No guns! No grenades!</font> - Crouch & step out of cell" 
		"overlay"	"overlays/MyJailbreak/order1" 
		"sound"		"music/MyJailbreak/order.mp3"  
		"commands"	"order1,o1,call1"
	}
	"Order#2"
	{

What do you all think about this?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-23-2016 , 01:27   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #263

When you'll use such a overlay, than you habe to display it a few secounds so everybody is able to get the meaning. But that would result in a few secounds, where your view is significantly decreased and there might be some T's who would like to use the weapon that they found in their cell.
Mester Skunk
Old 09-26-2016 , 09:37   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #264

Okay, that sounds really good! I think this is truly and extended version of my idea. I was thinking, maybe a menu or something similar, så T can kees seing the rules for the day. So there id no doubt.

Also, i got ban from my own server, do to slaying myself to often. Can you help me with this?

Last note: The "No Scope" round dosen't seem to work. Nobody gets any snipers. This is the same with the normal hosties lr no scope game, so maybe it is something bigger?

Cheers mate, and thanks for the great plugin!
Old 09-26-2016 , 18:51   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by good_live View Post
When you'll use such a overlay, than you habe to display it a few secounds so everybody is able to get the meaning. But that would result in a few secounds, where your view is significantly decreased and there might be some T's who would like to use the weapon that they found in their cell.
Yeah, that's right. But the T also got the overlay and decreased view. But yeah this could happen. Maybe make a cvar for 'display all/noWarden/noCT' to prevent this. And also the server operator can disable overlays for this order module and only use chat, hud &/or sound notifications.

Quote:
Okay, that sounds really good! I think this is truly and extended version of my idea. I was thinking, maybe a menu or something similar, så T can kees seing the rules for the day. So there id no doubt.
I could also add the order to a menu/panel. Or do you mean an extra command / menu for T to see the last given order?

Quote:
Also, i got ban from my own server, do to slaying myself to often. Can you help me with this?
dude, you have your own hosting company and asking me that?

Quote:
Last note: The "No Scope" round dosen't seem to work. Nobody gets any snipers. This is the same with the normal hosties lr no scope game, so maybe it is something bigger?
First time I hear about a "No Scope" Problem on MyJailbreak. Just tested - for me (and I assume many other) "no scope" works well.

Your hosties problem: You should update to latest hosties 2.3 (same as 2.2.3), this issue was fixed a while ago.
If you already on latest maybe there is an issue/conflict with another plugin (which also cause the myjb issue).
Do you run any weapon related plugins? Please post your 'sm plugins list'-output & maybe an error log (...csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs) here in [SPOILER]-Tags.

Quote:
Cheers mate, and thanks for the great plugin!
Thanks I really appreciate that!
Old 09-27-2016 , 17:54   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
dude, you have your own hosting company and asking me that?
Hehe, i know that, tried it already, and it didn't work. Possibly because of the amount of time banned. Simply writing /unban "STEAM ID" in console, did unfortunately not work. I was thinking, if the plugin ran its own banning system, then there would be a different unban system. Why there would be a different ban system, i do not no, but the possibility is there.

And just so it is said, i did not ban myself, but slayed myself (because of testing) enough times to be banned for suicide. Therefore the idea, that the plugin might have its own banning system.

Quote:
First time I hear about a "No Scope" Problem on MyJailbreak. Just tested - for me (and I assume many other) "no scope" works well.

Your hosties problem: You should update to latest hosties 2.3 (same as 2.2.3), this issue was fixed a while ago.
If you already on latest maybe there is an issue/conflict with another plugin (which also cause the myjb issue).
Do you run any weapon related plugins? Please post your 'sm plugins list'-output & maybe an error log (...csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs) here in [SPOILER]-Tags.
I also wrote in the sm_hosties thread, and they told me the same, so i am going to try this out. Thanks for the help mate.

Quote:
I could also add the order to a menu/panel. Or do you mean an extra command / menu for T to see the last given order?
This is what i was thinking. If the Ts can see last order, from CT. This menu, where the CT could give orders would probably have to be a menu, where the owner of the server, could config it as one chooses. My server, for example, is running same map again and again. The idea would then be, to have some specific orders for that specific map. I need, as an example: "Crouch to pool" - "Crouch to the stairs" and so on. These might not make sense in other maps.
Old 09-29-2016 , 09:13   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #267

Guys this plugin keeps changing the mp_roundtime to 3 on every round start. How can I make it so the round lasts 20 mintues by default?
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 09-29-2016 , 10:04   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevy View Post
Guys this plugin keeps changing the mp_roundtime to 3 on every round start. How can I make it so the round lasts 20 mintues by default?
That is not normal.
Sound like you have make an mistake at installation. Take a look to your log files and the faq

Last edited by shanapu; 09-29-2016 at 10:07.
j1gg
Old 10-02-2016 , 04:47   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #269

Quote:
Are you back on tg_team_none_attack to default "0"? On my testings it worked like charm.
Ok, it work now, but everyone can use tg instead only warden.
My tgm_warden_fences "1"
Old 10-02-2016 , 08:40   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 8.0 / 16-9-16]
Reply With Quote #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1gg View Post
Ok, it work now, but everyone can use tg instead only warden.
My tgm_warden_fences "1"
Do you have the TeamGames module "[TG] Warden" (TG_Warden.smx) running?

Also you need
  • tgm_warden_menu
  • tgm_warden_teams
  • tgm_warden_games
  • tgm_warden_marks
  • tgm_warden_fences
on "1/2".

https://github.com/KissLick/TeamGame.../Warden-plugin

Last edited by shanapu; 10-02-2016 at 08:41.