Post New Thread Reply   

-={ HittEmUp }=-
Old 05-19-2020 , 21:55   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5211

ttt
bongotrommler
Old 05-20-2020 , 15:24   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5212

u need to read some tuts about csgo config, after that check your gamemode_casual_server.cfg and edit mp_roundtime
OneMore
Old 05-20-2020 , 16:51   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5213

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaf24 View Post
...Maybe this time I haven't configured the umc plugin correctly...
Guys, this plugin works with the umc perfectly. However, there are several versions of UMC. Some of them do not work.

You need to find the latest one. In the thread about UMC somewhere in last posts should be a link to updated version.
228adminGANGEIM
Old 08-05-2020 , 00:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5214

Hello! Help me please, when some player reaches 23-24 lvl, automatic voting for map doesnt start. What to do?
"VoteLevelLessWeaponCount" "2" - this is ok.
/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ - make sure mapchooser.smx is in the folder - this is ok.
What else can I do?
coc9
Old 08-05-2020 , 10:44   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5215

Hello, can anyone please confirm this mod works with the latest csgo updates ? I wasted whole day trying to make it run. It seems to load all the plugins and also starts the mod( i see the welcome message) but no welcome sound. Also the human player doesnot respawn after getting killed, the level doesnot increase after many kills until the player somehow respawns (enabling player respawn on death in gamemode cfg file). I tried to run suggested deathmatch mod with it but no luck.

Edit: Seems to start working now after playing with the files day and night, but with some issues.

1. The first round of the game doesnt play any kinda sound, sounds somehow works as soon as you change the map but everytime you start the server and no sound in first round.
2. The strip weapon function doesnt seem to work even after setting the option in gungame.config.txt file to 1 or 2. The guns are available to pickup after an enemy dies.

Last edited by coc9; 08-07-2020 at 08:38. Reason: Update
OneMore
Old 09-02-2020 , 12:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5216

Quote:
Originally Posted by coc9 View Post
Hello, can anyone please confirm this mod works with the latest csgo updates ? ....
I can confirm, everything works right.

You need to carefully check all configs line by line to be sure everything is correct.
fizdog
Old 09-10-2020 , 23:50   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5217

Hello. I am having an issue with changing maps on my CS:S server. I tested it out with bots, once i get to nade level i get the map vote. i pick map and once i get the last kill with knife, we all float and it restarts the game on same map with everyone in the air. i tried looking at all config files but couldnt find anything about changing map. any ideas? Thanks in advanced
OneMore
Old 09-24-2020 , 19:41   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5218

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizdog View Post
Hello. I am having an issue with changing maps on my CS:S server.
What I can do is just to repeat the first clause of FAQ on the first page of this thread:
Quote:
Q. The map does not change after player wins
A. GunGame plugin doesn't change the map itself, it leaves that to whatever mapchanger you use.
After player reaches one of the latest levels GunGame will attempt to run the command that is located in "gungame.mapvote.cfg" to start map voting.
By default it tries SourceMod default plugin to start the vote (MapChooser) - "sm_mapvote", but you can change that by changing the file "gungame.mapvote.cfg".

See "VoteLevelLessWeaponCount" config variable in main gungame config file. By deafult it equals two.
That means the voting begins after someone level up to the level that 2 levels below the maximum level.

After someone wins the game GunGame finishes map like it happens when "mp_timelimit" exceeded. Then your map changing plugin should change the map.

You need to configure your map voting/map changing plugin according to its documentation.
For example SourceMod Map Management Plugins documentation is here https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Map_Mana...ns_(SourceMod).
It uses some of the config files:
"/maplist.txt"
"/mapcycle.txt"
"/cfg/sourcemod/mapchooser.cfg"
"/cfg/sourcemod/mapvote.cfg"

You can also try UltimateMapChooser plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=134190
If you are having issues with CS:GO you can try workaround - "EndGameSilent" "1" in main gungame config file.
If you are running CS:GO, make sure to set the correct game mode (find in the FAQ).
If you have more particular questions, please ask, and we will do our best to help you.
2called-chaos
Old 11-04-2020 , 17:11   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5219

Quote:
Originally Posted by coc9 View Post
1. The first round of the game doesnt play any kinda sound, sounds somehow works as soon as you change the map but everytime you start the server and no sound in first round.
2. The strip weapon function doesnt seem to work even after setting the option in gungame.config.txt file to 1 or 2. The guns are available to pickup after an enemy dies.
Regarding 1. it's possibly just the limitation of mp3 audio. Overlapping sounds cancel each other out you basically only hear the one emitted latest.

2. I run it in a DM env (but casual mode) and the setting is set to 0. I use a combination of cvars to bend the casual gamemode into DM. Some of them are mp_randomspawn 1, mp_respawn_on_death_t/ct 1, mp_weapons_allow_map_placed 0

I also run a modified version which you might wanna give a try (it's really only viable for DM though), I forked it badly so it doesn't show up as fork on Github but you can find it here with a list of changes (not compiled though) https://github.com/2called-chaos/csgo_gungame

My post was useful? Than klick here, please. Tanks.

Last edited by 2called-chaos; 11-04-2020 at 17:14.
dead_man00124
Old 11-26-2020 , 04:07   Ammo settings
Reply With Quote #5220

anyone know if you are able to limit the amount of ammo/clips during the game?

such as limiting all weapons to 2 clips?

I help admin a server and was thinking of a Turbo knife mode

So 1-2 clips per weapon
knife kills jumps you 3 levels
get killed by a knife drops you by 2 levels
3 knife kills in a row gives you extra running speed and jump height for 10-15 seconds

is this possible? had a look in the configs and doesnt appear to let you limit ammo in such a way