Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

(probably stupid) questions about Metamod

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Supergirl
Old 09-04-2018 , 14:36   Re: (probably stupid) questions about Metamod

The topic was already solved and there was no need for you to do that comment, so I really don't know why you are acting so defensively (for the second time actually, having into account your answer in amxmod.net topic).

I was just thinking that maybe the person involved in amxmod.net has some problems, like mental problems (I mean why not thinking that lol, this world is going crazy and he could be american, after all, this is the internet and we don't know each other)
Not being "anti-american" or racist or whatever, just doing a little joke about the fact that in the US commiting suicide or killing others and then yourself is "the new normal" (apparently he might be from Germany according to his signature)

I'm not bothered, I was just wondering, because you've been here longer than I have, and you could know the story behind that. Apparently, not even in off-topic section we are able to think. You don't need to comment this anymore. Actually, the topic was already solved. Next time you could be a little bit less rude. Just maybe. Well I don't know. Bye.

Last edited by Supergirl; 09-04-2018 at 14:39.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-04-2018 , 14:50   Re: (probably stupid) questions about Metamod

I was not rude at all. I just don't see the point of the question. It is not possible for us to know what someone else thinks/his motivation behind something.
The only logical thing to do is to ask the person if you need answers.
Old 09-04-2018 , 15:31   Re: (probably stupid) questions about Metamod

Amx Mod and Amx Mod X is nothing more than lines of code, doesn't matter who developed neither why, at the end both have "same" main purpose. Not sure why you're losing precious time with this.

Last edited by CrazY.; 09-04-2018 at 15:40.
Closed Thread