Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

cs go halo type mods

Post New Thread Reply   

Mjercer
Old 10-03-2013 , 16:53   cs go halo type mods
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, looking for someone willing to make some mods for cs go that are under the halo theme.

things i have thought of that might be cool to incorporate into cs go would be:

-Decoy nade mod that would be like the jammer on halo that has a lot of red dots showing up on radar when thrown
-Incendiary/molotov nade mod that would catch the enemy on fire if hit similar to one of the latest halo games.
-bubble shield! i think if youve played halo then you know what this is.
-guns accuracy greatly improved while moving or jumping/mid-air (maybe not 100% accuracy since this is counter strike still but a vastly improved accuracy for it might be fun)
-knife lunge ability similar to halo energy sword (not constant lunge attack but only if within a range or certain parameters met so it wouldnt just be used to rush.)
-recharge for health and armor (similar to halo)

this is all i can think of at the moment that i would love to throw on my server that will be up soon (Seattle, WA 100 tick). If you can make any of these mods i dont have much to offer but i would give admin to you on the server for your help and you could help me moderate the server if you like or you could see your work published on the server

Thank you for your time, let me know what you think and if some of these ideas are possible or not.