12% 

Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]

Post New Thread Reply   

boomix
Old 06-12-2017 , 11:39   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappaTroopa View Post
Guys it's been four months. I don't think he has any plans of releasing. I messaged him a month or 2 back on steam to try to buy the panel from him and he just kept saying "later".
Yeah, not really have too much motivation to work on this panel all the time + working alone also kinda makes this process slower. There is added new chat search function http://i.imgur.com/udCOHl8.png , and also integrated my own ct bans into panel, but not sure how to make it as plugin for other people. http://i.imgur.com/23se39u.png , http://i.imgur.com/nC53H7U.png
Old 06-12-2017 , 19:17   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomix View Post
Yeah, not really have too much motivation to work on this panel all the time + working alone also kinda makes this process slower. There is added new chat search function http://i.imgur.com/udCOHl8.png , and also integrated my own ct bans into panel, but not sure how to make it as plugin for other people. http://i.imgur.com/23se39u.png , http://i.imgur.com/nC53H7U.png
Well at least you are making progress . Have you considered open sourcing it and putting it on Github? Others could help you finish it perhaps?
boomix
Old 06-25-2017 , 14:06   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappaTroopa View Post
Well at least you are making progress . Have you considered open sourcing it and putting it on Github? Others could help you finish it perhaps?
The problem so far with putting this in github is that I dont use any framework, so it would be harder for people to add/create stuff there + database structures need to be reworked, because I dont like them how the look at the moment. As I said, slowly Im working on this, but cant give you any release date or anything. Besides that, Im also making other quite big plugins, so the progress is slow, but something is happening.

Edit: Also, kinda feel like I have lost the motivation for making this, compairing to what motivation what I had when I started to make this.

Last edited by boomix; 06-25-2017 at 14:15.
Cripix
Old 07-24-2017 , 06:14   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #34

Hi

I would like to know when it will have a date of publication for this panel which looks very well.

What if we can translate it easily?

Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2017 , 07:03   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripix View Post
I would like to know when it will have a date of publication for this panel which looks very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomix View Post
As I said, slowly Im working on this, but cant give you any release date or anything.
Edit: Also, kinda feel like I have lost the motivation for making this, compairing to what motivation what I had when I started to make this.

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!

Last edited by Papero; 07-24-2017 at 07:03.
boomix
Old 07-24-2017 , 11:59   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripix View Post

What if we can translate it easily?

Translations are totally supported:

There are still problems, that I need to remake some table structure and with that also the plugins. Need a lot more optimization for chat search page and possibly need to create other way for connecting servers, because for some people its not possible to setup socket connection just because their hosting is not supporting that. And to make a new connection is not really the easiest thing to do. Yeah, this is the situation right now, a lot work for no reward, and I dont want to release not finished product.
Old 07-25-2017 , 06:49   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #37

Nice! Subscribed to the thread.
Old 08-09-2017 , 16:44   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #38

VERY NICE! I love this panel. I am waiting for download. When will be available?
boomix
Old 08-09-2017 , 16:57   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowww View Post
VERY NICE! I love this panel. I am waiting for download. When will be available?
You should read what I wrote above, that there is a lot that needs to be reworked and currently I have paused this project because I have lost motivation to do it. Im working on other things where possibly I have oppurtunity to earn money for studies.
Old 08-09-2017 , 19:42   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowww View Post
What he means to say is he teases people just to get attention and doesn't release it.

And boomix if you "lost motivation" , still teasing people and not releasing it is simply an excuse.
People on here aren't handy cap, they can fix it and improve on the panel, hence "ALLIED MODDERS".

just my 2 cents.