Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items

Post New Thread Reply   

nagypocak
Old 08-08-2010 , 16:48   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #41

well no response after 2 weeks - so I did my homework and re-edited the whole roster list to my liking: dumped the packages, enabled every possible 'give item' options, kept the quota configurability.

enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_weapons_fixed.sp - 656 views - 59.5 KB)
File Type: smx l4d2_weapons_fixed.smx (14.0 KB, 275 views)

Last edited by nagypocak; 08-26-2010 at 16:47. Reason: typo ^-^ ; 260810 again small typo in code: golf_club -> now golfclub , changed files
delirium_trigger
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-08-2010 , 19:23   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagypocak View Post
well no response after 2 weeks - so I did my homework and re-edited the whole rooster list to my liking: dumped the packages, enabled every possible 'give item' options, kept the quota configurability.

enjoy!

Roosters!?! Where??? I wanted chickens! lol cool idea, I might have my friend give this a try, he loves Tankbuster.
nagypocak
Old 08-08-2010 , 19:40   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium_trigger View Post
Roosters!?! Where??? I wanted chickens! ...
LOL >.< touché! my dyslexia is acting up!
William Travis Focker
Old 08-10-2010 , 21:20   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #44

hi there, thanks for rebuilding that--my file was a stopgap measure actually so i haven't been checking the thread. will give yours a go when i have time to configure my server. cheers
marcovit
Old 08-17-2010 , 11:50   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium_trigger View Post
Any plugin such as !usepoints and !tankbuster will conflict with any plugin that affects the "give" or "prop" commands. They aren't compatible

!usepoints, !tankbuster, etc ARE NOT compatible with:
Fort Builder Plugins
Build Enabler Plugins
Admin Cheats Plugin

I got all those plugins expect build enabler running fine with tankbuster.
delirium_trigger
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-17-2010 , 12:47   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcovit View Post
I got all those plugins expect build enabler running fine with tankbuster.
Ya, it only glitches if you put admin only on some of them. If you put it public for all, it should work fine most of the time.
placenta
Old 10-08-2010 , 21:59   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #47

Molotov don't spawn, because it's referred as molovtov in some of the command lines. It's easy to fix... =)
William Travis Focker
Old 11-17-2010 , 03:39   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #48

I had complaints in my server about nagypocak's rewrite--while it's a HUGE improvement, the new weapon names are confusing to some people (many people do not know that military sniper rifle = hk msg90a1 ) so I redid them so that they are more similar to what the game calls them. Although less realistic it is simpler. Also got rid of the knife and riot shield because people kept trying to use them and they never work, and eliminated "goods" backdoor syntax. Posted file here in case anyone needs.
Attached Files
File Type: smx l4d2_weaponsplugin.smx (13.8 KB, 307 views)

Last edited by William Travis Focker; 11-17-2010 at 07:09.
nagypocak
Old 11-30-2010 , 18:01   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #49

yeah I thought it might be a little over-sophisticated, but I went with it anyway ;) thx for the corrections!
insane8472
Old 01-26-2011 , 12:17   Re: [L4D2] Tankbuster 2 - Spawn Weapon packs and all weapons, ammo, health items
Reply With Quote #50

I edited this plugin down to the basics. Everything works except getting the item. I added a test chat message, it shows, but the give command wont give the item. The cheat flag is stripped (but it doesnt act like it is). What is the problem?

-edit-
Is there any other plugins or configurations that mess up stripping cheat flags? This and build enabled wont work.

Last edited by insane8472; 01-26-2011 at 13:32.