Clan Management For TS Only

Post New Thread Reply   

Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 04-25-2006 , 17:39  
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charming
Please dont judge my coding just like i dont judge you.
Your indentation is terrible. Fix it.
BANNED
Old 04-25-2006 , 17:41  
Reply With Quote #12

Ill fix it when im ready, and hawk552 just because ur making a clan management plugin, and you've been here longer doesnt mean it will be better you never know.
Send a message via ICQ to Charming Send a message via AIM to Charming Send a message via MSN to Charming Send a message via Yahoo to Charming
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 04-25-2006 , 17:44  
Reply With Quote #13

I really don't care whether you fix it or not. It simply will not be approved until you do.

Also, it will be better. It already is and I'm not even done.
BANNED
Old 04-25-2006 , 18:10  
Reply With Quote #14

Edit: Fixed.
Send a message via ICQ to Charming Send a message via AIM to Charming Send a message via MSN to Charming Send a message via Yahoo to Charming
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 04-25-2006 , 18:28  
Reply With Quote #15

Nice work.

Are you sure the clan chat thing works? There appears to be no hook for handle_say.
BANNED
Old 04-25-2006 , 18:30  
Reply With Quote #16

Im not sure seeing that i have to buy a new video card, i cant test it, but ill get on dads comp and test in a few mins cause i gotta dl halflife and all that

edit: wait yes there is

/
Code:
* Message Broadcast to clan*/ public messageclan(id, Text[]) {     for(new i=0;i<33;i++) {         new username[256];         get_user_name(i,username,5);         if(equali(username,"A-E:.",5)) {             client_print(i,print_chat,Text);         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED; } /* This will get say command, and split into functions */ public handle_say(id) {         //     // Defines variables needed     //     new phrase[300]     new string2[200], string[32]     read_argv(2,string,31);     read_argv(3,string2,199);     read_args(phrase, 299);     remove_quotes(phrase);         if (equali(phrase,"clan",4) ) {         new name[33];         get_user_name(id,name,32);         replace(phrase,299,"clan","");         format(phrase,299,"%s : (CLAN) %s",name,phrase);         remove_quotes(phrase);         messageclan(id,phrase);         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     }     return 0; }
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 04-25-2006 , 18:36  
Reply With Quote #17

There's nothing that actually registers some kind of forward to handle_say though. The code looks fine, but there's nothing that appears to execute it. The only thing you have in plugin_init is the set_task.
BANNED
Old 04-25-2006 , 18:41  
Reply With Quote #18

Hmm let me check it out here in a sec.
tm
Old 04-26-2006 , 09:44  
Reply With Quote #19

Like hawk said he is not done with his plugin "Clan Management" well i really think that will be alot better then this one i saw half of his plugin he is almost done i think. well nice work on this too.
Charming
BANNED
Old 04-26-2006 , 13:22  
Reply With Quote #20

If you cant read mines not finished either and coming here to insult me does no good.