Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Solved Compilling in linux making extra space in output filename

Post New Thread Reply   

oplkill
Old 07-16-2020 , 08:28   Compilling in linux making extra space in output filename
Reply With Quote #1

When i compiling plugin, i getting compilled file, but at the end of file name, it adding extra space.
Original file: "op_classEnforcer.sp" output file - "op_classEnforcer.smx "(extra space at the end).

There is bash script that i using.
Code:
#!/bin/sh
gnome-terminal --window-with-profile=tf2 -e "/home/oplkill/hlserver/hlserver/tf/addons/sourcemod/scripting/spcomp op_classEnforcer.sp -o../plugins/op_classEnforcer.smx"
What i do wrong?

Last edited by oplkill; 07-17-2020 at 09:25.
Fyren
FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren
Old 07-16-2020 , 15:49   Re: Compilling in linux making extra space in output filename
Reply With Quote #2

If you manually open a terminal and run something like:

/home/oplkill/hlserver/hlserver/tf/addons/sourcemod/scripting/spcomp op_classEnforcer.sp -o/home/oplkill/op_classEnforcer.smx

What's the name of the file it makes in your home directory? Also, which specific version of spcomp are you using?
oplkill
Old 07-17-2020 , 08:34   Re: Compilling in linux making extra space in output filename
Reply With Quote #3

If i do it in console line like u sad, it working well. But if i do it in bash script, even without any "gnome-terminal --window-with-profile=tf2 -e ", it still adding extra space.
All extra spaces/newLines in .sh file i removed, but it still the same.
"sourcemod_version" = "1.10.0.6478"
I updated to 1.10 - build 6490, but that bug still exists.
Linux mint 19 and 20. 64bit.

p.s. i tryed to use spcomp64 but it still the same
oplkill
Old 07-17-2020 , 09:25   Re: Compilling in linux making extra space in output filename
Reply With Quote #4

oh, i fixed it, by saving file in "Sublime text". Standart text editor "Kate" somehow making that bug.