Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)

Post New Thread Reply   

flashover
Old 11-29-2008 , 13:00   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #111

That's a simple model, but it's good.
Jakezim
Old 11-30-2008 , 11:56   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #112

I downloaded everything correctly but it doesnt work when I hold down "e". The para is handed out at the beginning of every round and it still isnt working for me... ='[ help me?
Khamul
Old 12-23-2008 , 12:14   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #113

i tryed to install it and it crashes everytime, maybe the .amxx or maybe the cvarsss
Reverse
Old 12-23-2008 , 13:28   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #114

I downloaded this plugin many times, and I have the same problem i cant use parachute =( I press "E" and nothing :S HELP ME PLZ (and I am an admin and I cant use parachute too :S)

Multi-Kill XD!
One
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2008 , 13:36   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
I downloaded this plugin many times, and I have the same problem i cant use parachute =( I press "E" and nothing :S HELP ME PLZ (and I am an admin and I cant use parachute too :S)
did u check
sv_parachute "1" ?
Old 12-23-2008 , 15:08   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by farzad View Post
did u check
sv_parachute "1" ?
Leet me look....

EDIT: Still cant use the parachute =S

Multi-Kill XD!

Last edited by Reverse; 12-23-2008 at 15:27.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-23-2008 , 16:25   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamul View Post
i tryed to install it and it crashes everytime, maybe the .amxx or maybe the cvarsss
You did not install the model on the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
You either have another plugin canceling out the change in gravity that this one does or more likely you did not install the plugin correctly or it has some other problem. Check your error logs and make sure the plugin is loaded correctly.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
tmc07d
Old 01-13-2009 , 02:02   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #118

Can someone please explain why parachute is not working. First let me make sure ive done this right..ive downloaded the plugin and the parachute_model folders. I put the plugin amx_parachute.amxx in the plugin folder and i put the parachute.mdl in the models folder. After that i went to the plugins.ini and stuck amx_parachute.amxx in their. Finally, i put sv_parachute "1" in the server.cfg section. So what am i doing wrong?? When i go in the server and say buy_parachute it says that ive bought one or that "i already own one" but when i hit +use literally nothing happens..no parachute or anything. I can even say amx_parachute @all and it says it gave everyone a parachute but like i said..when u hit +use no parachute please help me ive explained it the best i kno how..thanks.
T.N.T
Old 01-13-2009 , 11:56   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #119

Thanks I like this plugin!
Bojangles
Old 01-13-2009 , 16:02   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmc07d View Post
Can someone please explain why parachute is not working. First let me make sure ive done this right..ive downloaded the plugin and the parachute_model folders. I put the plugin amx_parachute.amxx in the plugin folder and i put the parachute.mdl in the models folder. After that i went to the plugins.ini and stuck amx_parachute.amxx in their. Finally, i put sv_parachute "1" in the server.cfg section. So what am i doing wrong?? When i go in the server and say buy_parachute it says that ive bought one or that "i already own one" but when i hit +use literally nothing happens..no parachute or anything. I can even say amx_parachute @all and it says it gave everyone a parachute but like i said..when u hit +use no parachute please help me ive explained it the best i kno how..thanks.
Default key for +use is "E" so I would suggest trying that if you aren't already. And you could also try making sure all of the cvars are in the server.cfg If not you may be having the same issue I had when I tried to install it on one of my servers. I had a problem where it just didn't want to work on my server. Was never resolved. You can always try reinstalling it's a possibly bad compile.