Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D2] LAST BOSS

Post New Thread Reply   

Dscheng
Old 02-13-2014 , 02:23   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #131

Anyone can help? Does this plugin work with multi tanks?
Alexmy
Old 09-24-2015 , 03:44   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #132

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_lastboss_extend.sp - 907 views - 45.0 KB)

Last edited by Alexmy; 05-02-2018 at 19:46.
KasperH
Old 05-12-2016 , 13:54   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
So far, I think no one posted a really working version of the original plugin. Well, those worries are over as I now share to all of you the working one. No modifications, just adjustments.

Same functions as the original but I recommend using it with my Multitanks plugin as it only fires in finales.

No more bugs, but sad to say even though the author wrote that it supports multitanks, it's a yes and no because it works well but is incompatible with it as the form changes no longer occur and the explosion happens not to the boss tank but to the extra tanks instead.
Sometimes i feel you are reading my mind Cravenge! Do you think it's possible to make it work in Versus?
KasperH
Old 05-14-2016 , 08:59   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
It already works in all gamemodes except for some mutations (community or not) and all custom mutations. I wonder why this plugin is still unapproved yet.
Don't know. The original is worked fine for me. Well yeah it had the HP, transform and the color in versus. But the powers only worked one time for me. It was funny to see the auto-teleport. You feel like you stuck, and u got teleported away.
Jerry_21
Old 01-18-2018 , 13:39   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0_Sprite View Post
would be really cool if this plugin came to l4d1 too, still alot of ppl that plays it
After a long time and read in several pages and with some help, I could make it work in 1 but with some details. For example, when burning the tank with molotovs or anything and even in its last phase of fire, it easily dies not respecting each of its phases. All this I have semisolucionado with an extra plugin putting some commands of each final map to be immune to fire (this is a solution that I do not like at all but good, it is something).
If someone would be so kind to fix that inconvenience, it would be perfect.

Note: all the credits are for the creator of this great plugin that is ztar, I simply put and add some things.

Forgive my ugly English.
Attached Files
File Type: zip plugins lastboos 2.0 y 3.0.zip (92.1 KB, 318 views)
Uncle Jessie
Old 02-25-2018 , 01:46   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry_21 View Post
After a long time and read in several pages and with some help, I could make it work in 1 but with some details. For example, when burning the tank with molotovs or anything and even in its last phase of fire, it easily dies not respecting each of its phases. All this I have semisolucionado with an extra plugin putting some commands of each final map to be immune to fire (this is a solution that I do not like at all but good, it is something).
If someone would be so kind to fix that inconvenience, it would be perfect.

Note: all the credits are for the creator of this great plugin that is ztar, I simply put and add some things.

Forgive my ugly English.
You actually did nothing to fix this plugin.
Added fixed and improved version.
Last Boss Extended version always here
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (lastboss.sp - 1073 views - 37.2 KB)

Last edited by Uncle Jessie; 02-25-2018 at 01:47.
Jerry_21
Old 02-25-2018 , 10:09   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jessie View Post
You actually did nothing to fix this plugin.
Added fixed and improved version.
Last Boss Extended version always here
True. Currently I do not have the knowledge to add lines or modify the add-on as you do. But I manage to at least work for l4d1 (I thank a friend, the lines I leave in the map maps in sourcemod to make the tank immune to the map they like were given by a Russian user that he leaves them in comments made in supertank) I did it for myself but I saw that nobody released this spectacular plugin for l4d1 and I decided to upload it with everything and my poor knowledge on the subject. Recently I received help from cravenge to which I am deeply grateful. And to you also thank you for sharing what you have done.

I take your .sp file as a base and add the lines that cravenge passed me. Thanks to both of you. : P
Attached Files
File Type: smx 19.- L4D1_lastboss tio jesse.smx (22.1 KB, 446 views)

Last edited by Jerry_21; 02-27-2018 at 15:18. Reason: faltan creditos.
Aya Supay
Old 03-13-2018 , 01:07   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #138

Quote:
True. Currently I do not have the knowledge to add lines or modify the add-on as you do. But I manage to at least work for l4d1 (I thank a friend, the lines I leave in the map maps in sourcemod to make the tank immune to the map they like were given by a Russian user that he leaves them in comments made in supertank) I did it for myself but I saw that nobody released this spectacular plugin for l4d1 and I decided to upload it with everything and my poor knowledge on the subject. Recently I received help from cravenge to which I am deeply grateful. And to you also thank you for sharing what you have done.

I take your .sp file as a base and add the lines that cravenge passed me. Thanks to both of you. : P
very good contribution for l4d1 ,
I'll leave the newly decompiled source and I will public a quick update for the last syntax
Attached Files
File Type: smx 19.- L4D1_lastboss tio jesse.smx.smx (22.2 KB, 391 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (19.- L4D1_lastboss tio jesse.smx.sp - 735 views - 42.4 KB)
Jerry_21
Old 03-14-2018 , 02:06   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Supay View Post
very good contribution for l4d1 ,
I'll leave the newly decompiled source and I will public a quick update for the last syntax

thank you very much aya.

Annex plugins for both the l4d1 and the two with last boos 3.0 l4d2. Thanks to Cravenge, Ztar and Uncle Jessie.
Attached Files
File Type: zip lastboos l4d1 2.0, 3.0.zip (69.6 KB, 227 views)
File Type: zip lastboos l4d2 3.0.zip (38.0 KB, 300 views)
Uncle Jessie
Old 03-15-2018 , 08:55   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #140

Quote:
thank you very much aya.

Annex plugins for both the l4d1 and the two with last boos 3.0 l4d2. Thanks to Cravenge, Ztar and Uncle Jessie.
Fixed:
There's cvar added, so replace the config
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (lastboss L4d1 3.0.sp - 924 views - 56.3 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (lastboss L4d2 3.0.sp - 1127 views - 55.8 KB)

Last edited by Uncle Jessie; 03-15-2018 at 13:33. Reason: update