3% 

Hero: Frieza

Post New Thread Reply   

Batman/Gorlag
Old 09-05-2005 , 05:02   Hero: Frieza
Reply With Quote #1

Frieza

Description
Energy Disk - Unleash an energy disk and take control of where it flies!

shconfig.cfg CVARS
Code:
//Frieza
frieza_level 10
frieza_damage 200
frieza_cooldown 50
frieza_diskspeed 750
frieza_disklife 50

Get an energy disk, that you can guide to slice and dice people, but be careful not to slice yourself up!
Can slice through anything!!!

Code:
	Version 1.0:  The hero is born.
	Version 1.1:  Made the disk position right in front of user, and added
		    0.2 seconds of immunity. Since many people have IMed me complaining
		    about when they fire the disk at an incline it kills them.  So 
		    this version will fix that problem up.
Special thanks goes to XxAvalanchexX for helping me to debug my hero And as requested by rockell I have changed the name of my hero to something else...so frieza. Only supports AMXX mod for now, because I used the engine include A LOT, and also because it seems that the superheromod is moving away from AMX and towards AMXX.

EDIT: Added a zip file for people to see how the hero looks like in gameplay. And now the hero has been updated so you can just dl the zip file again, last time I check 45 people have dled the hero!!! KEEP IT UP!!! My goal is to have at least 100 people to have this hero =D. And please post feedbacks about my hero. Thank you. Download version 1.1, it is better than when I first released it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	frieza_image.jpg
Views:	5506
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	7579  
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_frieza_required_files.zip (112.1 KB, 15287 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_frieza.sma - 19809 views - 11.9 KB)

Last edited by vittu; 10-20-2007 at 17:30.
mage
Old 09-05-2005 , 08:55  
Reply With Quote #2

and how it looks like? and how can you hit your self? are it like camera rocket from bazooka just lower speed

when i sayd how it looks i dident ment so you can download how it looks just post the pict
AZNDARKEVILDEMON
Old 09-05-2005 , 13:05  
Reply With Quote #3

what happen if u cut ur self or people? does their body got cut in half or something?
Send a message via AIM to AZNDARKEVILDEMON Send a message via Yahoo to AZNDARKEVILDEMON
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 09-05-2005 , 13:12  
Reply With Quote #4

no it wont
Old 09-05-2005 , 13:21  
Reply With Quote #5

ya i know that.. cause of the model of the player, i was just wondering what happen if it does
Send a message via AIM to AZNDARKEVILDEMON Send a message via Yahoo to AZNDARKEVILDEMON
Batman/Gorlag
Old 09-05-2005 , 16:04  
Reply With Quote #6

I wish I could find an animation where the body gets cut in half, but I can't. I would probably have to create the model of a person's body being cut in half by scratch using the milkshape modelling program, but I still need more time with that program.
BlacK.LotuS
Old 09-06-2005 , 22:38  
Reply With Quote #7

Nice job on your hard worked hero i like when you shoot it a pinkish glow comes out of it from the back keep up the good work

-BlacK.LotuS
Batman/Gorlag
Old 09-07-2005 , 03:43  
Reply With Quote #8

Alright well, since alot of people have IMed me and they said to let the disk spawn in front of the user, and also people were complaining whenever they used the disk on an incline. So I decided to update my hero to version 1.1. In this version the disk will spawn in front of you (not above), and I also decided to give just a split-second immunity time, so that for the people who have speed heroes don't kill themselves immediately. Now you can go down on an incline and launch the disk without fear of killing yourself .

P.S. DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.1 Because It is better, overall, than version 1.0.
Mega
Old 09-07-2005 , 07:13  
Reply With Quote #9

Gorlag/Batman, nice job on Frieza.
Man you worked so hard on this, the result is great. I still remember when u showed it to me for the first time.
There was still so much work on it, like the animation and stuff, but it already was so cool. You made it to one of my favorits heroes!
ballafacio
Old 09-08-2005 , 19:12  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-aKa-Soen
Gorlag/Batman, nice job on Frieza.
Man you worked so hard on this, the result is great. I still remember when u showed it to me for the first time.
There was still so much work on it, like the animation and stuff, but it already was so cool. You made it to one of my favorits heroes!
yea he did the same for me too and i love this hero definatley one of my favorites, i dont know why rockell is hating on you for making this hero (in the script help section) its a non ripped hero, maybe because hes mad everyone got one of his cells from his server...wait no maybe its because its better than his cell i love the animation its the best.

Superhero Mod Server Saved XP, Fast XP, Buy XP(with cs money), and Bet XP Start with 10 Free Levels out of 35 at 71.107.148.122:27016
Send a message via AIM to ballafacio