Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Display kill skull icon

Post New Thread Reply   

z4rk
Old 07-28-2021 , 08:51   Display kill skull icon
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, I need a plugin which remove weapons icon from the top right corner, when someone kills an enemy. I will leave a photo here, I don't know to explain very well. Can somebody help me to find this plugin? I've seen this plugin somewhere in the past, but I can't find it anymore. I know in this photo is laser killing, but I need it to show icon like that for every kill. I would like to remove the weapons icon and replace them with a green icon. If that's not possible, I would like to change the color of the weapon icons to green.

Last edited by z4rk; 07-28-2021 at 09:18.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2021 , 10:53   Re: Display kill skull icon
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4rk View Post
Hi, I need a plugin which remove weapons icon from the top right corner, when someone kills an enemy. I will leave a photo here, I don't know to explain very well. Can somebody help me to find this plugin? I've seen this plugin somewhere in the past, but I can't find it anymore. I know in this photo is laser killing, but I need it to show icon like that for every kill. I would like to remove the weapons icon and replace them with a green icon. If that's not possible, I would like to change the color of the weapon icons to green.

TESTED
Skulls.
Code:
#include amxmodx public plugin_init()register_message(get_user_msgid("DeathMsg"), "@skulls")&&register_plugin("Skulls", "1.1", "SPiNX"); @skulls()set_msg_arg_string(4, "teammate");

Seems up your alley.
Weapon Icon Display ( zenix )

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 02-26-2023 at 09:38. Reason: Nothing update somebody was talking shit about. I made it that way as a snip to finish.
z4rk
Old 07-28-2021 , 11:13   Re: Display kill skull icon
Reply With Quote #3

Works perfectly. Thank you very much!
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2021 , 11:56   Re: Display kill skull icon
Reply With Quote #4

You are most welcome. What are you going to do with this? The weapon icon changing colors dependent on rounds. That's all I found when searching.
Old 07-28-2021 , 12:13   Re: Display kill skull icon
Reply With Quote #5

I'm thinking of reopening a CSDM server and I like to have some "different" things on the server. I also like the look.