Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

IRC Relay for SourceMod 2.5.0

Post New Thread Reply   

The-Killer
Old 02-26-2008 , 19:58   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.0)
Reply With Quote #41

Tried to get player list from a full tf2 server and it printed the team names but no players
Olly
Old 02-27-2008 , 08:02   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.0)
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Killer View Post
Tried to get player list from a full tf2 server and it printed the team names but no players
If i think correctly, your irc channel has the +c mode which disables colour codes being sent. Hopefully in the next version, i will be able to find if it can send colour or not, if not then it wont, so plain messages get past.

So for now, the only fix is to disable +c in your channel

// Yarrrr!
Send a message via MSN to Olly
The-Killer
Old 02-27-2008 , 12:21   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.0)
Reply With Quote #43

No there was no space between the headers, just like
[Unassigned]
[Spectator]
[RED]
[BLUE}
sfPlayer
Old 02-28-2008 , 04:39   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.0)
Reply With Quote #44

I modified it a bit to (hopefully) work with the socket extension

edit: The errorhandling in irc-relay seems to be not compatible with the socket extension. The plugin itself can connect to IRC and join a channel, but doesn't react on commands. This has to be a bug in the plugin or a configuration issue.
Attached Files
File Type: zip irc-relay_v2.0.0-socket.zip (69.9 KB, 172 views)

Last edited by sfPlayer; 02-28-2008 at 07:03.
trawiator
Old 02-28-2008 , 07:10   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.0)
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfPlayer View Post
I modified it a bit to (hopefully) work with the socket extension

untested!
It doesn't work
Code:
L 02/28/2008 - 13:03:11: [SM] Native "SocketSend" reported: [Sockets] Can't send, socket is not connected
L 02/28/2008 - 13:03:11: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "irc-relay-core.smx":
L 02/28/2008 - 13:03:11: [SM]   [0]  Line 802, irc-relay-core.sp::ProcessMessageQueue()
I'm using your socket extension on linux dods server, SM: v1.0.0.1906 and MM:S v1.4.3.656

Last edited by trawiator; 02-28-2008 at 07:12.
sfPlayer
Old 02-28-2008 , 07:31   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.0)
Reply With Quote #46

My modification of irc-relay is too basic, the timer calling ProcessMessageQueue() must not run while the socket is not connected.

Afaik Olly's sockets extension+unmodified irc-relay would throw an error in this case too and remove messages from the queue without actually sending them.

You can fix one bug by adding if (!IsSocketConnected(g_Socket)) return; after public Action:ProcessMessageQueue(Handle:timer) { but this is also likely to spam errors after another socket error triggered SocketError.

IRC Relay needs to control the ProcessMessageQueue()-timer much better, but I'll leave this to Olly since it also affects his extension and goes beyond a compatibility fix.

Last edited by sfPlayer; 02-28-2008 at 07:59.
Olly
Old 03-07-2008 , 13:11   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.1) UPDATED!
Reply With Quote #47

IRC Relay 2.0.1 UPDATE

A quick note, my sockets extension is no longer supported, and is NOT compatable with IRC Relay 2.0.x - you MUST update to sfPlayers extension which you can get here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67640

Another small note, you MUST delete irc-access.smx as this is now merged into the core, and it will fail to load if you do not remove this!!!

ChangeLog
    • Made IRC Relay work with sfPlayer's socket extension, as its more stable, and has more features (That is now required, instead of mine)
    • Fixed OnRelayPm/OnRelayMessage only triggering if the trigger was used (should be fired for any message)
    • Added IRC_ReplyMsg native which will reply to same destination that the triggering message was sent from
    • Added IRC_ReplyNotice native which is same as above, but a notice (duh)
    • Added IRC_Action native so you can send ./me commands to IRC
    • Added a die command, this is hardcoded to only allow level 300 to 'kill' the relay (for obvious reasons)
    • Merged irc-access.sp into irc-relay-core.smx (seperate sources) but should solve problems with late-loading because each plugin relyed on the other one to start ><
    • Added a new module (Steam-Community) which will convert steamid's to steam community URL's, and URL's to SteamID's (2 new commands, steam [community url], and profile [steamid]
    • Fixed some minor bugs with the queue, and added better error handling
    • Added a new essential module - Bacon module, with a new added command 'baconize' - Use for all your porky needs
    • Added new command (act) to make the relay perform an action (/me) same syntax as say
    • Added new cvar irc_xs_act to set the required access level to run the act command
    • Added OnWhoisHost forward, that will be called once the relay recieves a reply from a WHOIS command sent to the server, use IRC_GetWhoisHost() to get the host value retrieved
    • Added IRC_GetWhoisHost Read above -^
    • Added IRC_Whois native which will check the hostname of nickname supplied
    • Fixed missing confirmation when adding a new user to the relay
Download and extra info is available in the first post ;)

// Yarrrr!
Send a message via MSN to Olly
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-07-2008 , 16:15   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.1) UPDATED!
Reply With Quote #48

It doesn't work for me, it gives me that error:

L 03/07/2008 - 22:10:52: [irc-relay-core.smx] socket error 4 (errno 0)
sfPlayer
Old 03-07-2008 , 16:38   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.1) UPDATED!
Reply With Quote #49

You most likely didn't set a server ip/host or didn't complete setup instruction step #5
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-07-2008 , 20:53   Re: IRC Relay (v2.0.1) UPDATED!
Reply With Quote #50

No, I have everything right, but it keeps showing me that error

Edit: Another error:

L 03/08/2008 - 018:25: [SM] Native "SocketBind" reported: Invalid handle: 20316465
L 03/08/2008 - 018:25: [SM] Debug mode is not enabled for "irc-relay-core.smx"

Edit2: Ok the problem seems to be fixed now, it somehow didn't automatically load ircrelay.cfg, I had to do it manually :/

And reloading the core plugin while connected to the irc, sometimes crashes the hlds.

Last edited by berni; 03-07-2008 at 21:20.