Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

jgbc3d
Old 07-21-2023 , 15:47   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Finally we got the unhinged moment I was looking for.

Anyone would believe that. It's truth being told from a random person on the internet.

Intelligence does make a difference, doesn't it?

Neither does mine. Yet...

Hit the nail on the head there buddy.

Wouldn't want you to, makes it easier to sort out who to "listen to" (read: help, because honestly that's where we'll end up in this forum.)

I can deal with rude. I'm not a very nice person myself. Just look at my history.

r/IAmTheMainCharacter

And finally you admit this was never about defending the LGB from LGBTQ+, just your normal hatred of everything you are scared of as a straight male. Thanks for letting me push your buttons for a while. Have a great friday evening, I know I will. Welcome to my ignore list.
hahaha noooo please not the ignore list don't do this to me hahaha defending them? I spoke about the experiences of some, a reality that many do not want to see, even so, many of them have the ability to defend themselves, others, like some that I have read in this post, do not even really put themselves in their shoes. gladly when you present another sustainable argument and not just say words without meaning, I will acknowledge it to you as the two that I have acknowledged to you, which one of them by the way is nothing about gender identity. or well maybe if I'm bored I'll answer you. at the end of the day there would still be only two sexes, no you will not need a flag to identify yourself as something and the world will not revolve around your self-perception.
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2023 , 17:48   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
many of them have the ability to defend themselves
Still you think you should start a thread about it...
Quote:
not just say words without meaning
I will acknowledge it to you as the two that I have acknowledged to you
No unnecessary words here...

Quote:
if I'm bored I'll answer you
Nooooo. Please, not the "ignore list"... ;)
Is your rage and anger getting the better of you?

Quote:
the world will not revolve around your self-perception
Strong words coming from the main character of r/IAmTheMainCharacter.
Old 07-21-2023 , 18:04   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Still you think you should start a thread about it...

No unnecessary words here...

Nooooo. Please, not the "ignore list"... ;)
Is your rage and anger getting the better of you?

Strong words coming from the main character of r/IAmTheMainCharacter.
Hello my dear friend how are you again I thought you had abandoned me. Yeah I'm the fucking God. Later I will now start a post about feelings, I hope you comment there. In fact, I would have expected to have so many comments when I wanted to solve something in a code like I did in this post, maybe that's why some have abandoned this site. For now, what do you want to talk about?
GlobalPlague
Old 07-23-2023 , 17:22   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #54

The "pride month" ended more than 20 days ago... why is the "pride logo" still here?
IC3k1ng
Old 07-23-2023 , 18:21   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
I can read the posts. You were having a conversation with a computer.
What do you try to mean with that? Sorry for not understanding your message.

jgbc3d
Old 07-23-2023 , 18:38   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3k1ng View Post
What do you try to mean with that? Sorry for not understanding your message.
ni pierdas tu tiempo preguntando, ese es su argumento, se mete en tu perfil buscando algun fallo y dice que en un post estabas hablando con un "bot" tecnicamente. No han dicho nada relevante estos "PRO LGB y lo que sea" en todo el post, y no lo haran. La realidad la tienen completamente alterada, ellos entienden las cosas a su manera dentro de sus mundos de fantasia.

Last edited by jgbc3d; 07-23-2023 at 18:40.
IC3k1ng
Old 07-23-2023 , 18:54   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
ni pierdas tu tiempo preguntando, ese es su argumento, se mete en tu perfil buscando algun fallo y dice que en un post estabas hablando con un "bot" tecnicamente. No han dicho nada relevante estos "PRO LGB y lo que sea" en todo el post, y no lo haran. La realidad la tienen completamente alterada, ellos entienden las cosas a su manera dentro de sus mundos de fantasia.
La verdad que tenes mucha razon. Gracias por hacerme entender la forma fantasiosa en la que la gente puede llegar a pensar. Por eso digo que tienen la cabeza llena de mierda. Saludos.

idiotgirl
Zero Posts
Old 08-04-2023 , 04:15   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #58

simply an issue of the skill variety
Ghati
Old 08-12-2023 , 03:14   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
it shouldve stopped at LGBT. the rest are pointless and madeup from bored members of their community. what made it worse are the pronouns. having someone say im gay is so much better and straightforward that saying that they indentify as wheel/chair is just plain nonsensenaruto senki
have a nice day
I agreed with the pronouns shit. They made it worse.
woochie
Old 08-23-2023 , 06:55   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #60

Its no surprise, thay they didn't raise money this month, when they prefer engaging in politics.

Fully deserved.