12% 

gungame map change problem

Post New Thread Reply   

iggy_bus
BANNED
Old 09-25-2008 , 05:49   gungame map change problem
Reply With Quote #1

hi,
I have a problem with gg, it all works perfect, except when someone wins, instead of nextmap, gg changes always to the same map that has already been played.

example: server starts with gg_goodtimes, and when I type nextmap it says gg_cytadel but on the win, instead of cytadel, server changes to goodtimes again, and on this "new" map, the next map is acctually the next one from the mapcycle.txt but on the next win, server again changes to goodtimes :S

I have tried to reinstall all over again, I even put the latest GG, but the same problem :S

Code:
11:44:39 meta list
11:44:39 Currently loaded plugins:
               description      stat pend  file              vers      src   load  unlod
          [ 1] AMX Mod X        RUN   -    amxmodx_mm_i386.  v1.8.0.3  ini   Start ANY  
          [ 2] FakeMeta         RUN   -    fakemeta_amxx_i3  v1.8.0.3  pl1   ANY   ANY  
          [ 3] CStrike          RUN   -    cstrike_amxx_i38  v1.8.0.3  pl1   ANY   ANY  
          [ 4] Ham Sandwich     RUN   -    hamsandwich_amxx  v1.8.0.3  pl1   ANY   ANY  
          [ 5] Engine           RUN   -    engine_amxx_i386  v1.8.0.3  pl1   ANY   ANY  
          [ 6] Fun              RUN   -    fun_amxx_i386.so  v1.8.0.3  pl1   ANY   ANY  
         6 plugins, 6 running
Code:
11:45:30 amxx modules
11:45:30 Currently loaded modules:
               name                    version     author               status     
          [ 1] FakeMeta                1.8.0.3660  AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
          [ 2] CStrike                 1.8.0.3660  AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
          [ 3] Ham Sandwich            1.8.0.3660  AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
          [ 4] Engine                  1.8.0.3660  AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
          [ 5] Fun                     1.8.0.3660  AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
          [ 6] Sockets                 1.8.0.3660  HLSW Dev Team        running    
          [ 7] RegEx                   1.8.0.3660  AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
         7 modules, 7 correct
Code:
11:46:05 amxx plugins
11:46:05 Currently loaded plugins:
                name                    version     author            file             status   
11:46:06  [ 45] GunGame AMXX            2.11c       Avalanche         gungame.amxx     running  
         45 plugins, 45 running
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2008 , 15:55   Re: gungame map change problem
Reply With Quote #2

If you just want GunGame to use the mapcycle, you should copy mapcycle.txt and name it gungame_mapcycle.txt. GunGame will then use this as the mapcycle file while it is running. I'm pretty sure by default it won't even consider mapcycle.txt; it will assume that you have a map vote plugin.

If that's not what you wanted, and something else is supposed to be happening, then please post your gungame.cfg, and list any plugins you use that have to do with the map cycle.
iggy_bus
BANNED
Old 09-25-2008 , 17:23   Re: gungame map change problem
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAvalanchexX View Post
name it gungame_mapcycle.txt.
oh, I now saw that my file was 0 bytes :S I only had mapcycle.txt
thanx man, it is all ok now