Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

cybersquare420
Veteran Member
Old 02-26-2010 , 16:41   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #411

nice, thats basicly what i was trying to say... but i wasnt gonna give every script kitty from here to asia a free for all in the mean time...
i recoded the whole web plugin to use direct links and left out the .htaccess all together... it just avoides sooo many issues.
Old 02-27-2010 , 09:58   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #412

this stops scoring bots for a little while, but then they come back... i think it is on account of the bot manager plugin i am running... it kicks them and adds them as players come and go... it appears that bots added mid round end up being scored.
Old 02-27-2010 , 14:58   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersquare420 View Post
this stops scoring bots for a little while, but then they come back... i think it is on account of the bot manager plugin i am running... it kicks them and adds them as players come and go... it appears that bots added mid round end up being scored.
Are you sure? I'm not sure how that could happen. The plugin just checks the SteamID of the player before awarding the points now, if the steamid is "BOT" it ignores the points.
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:13   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #414

im sure... i messed with it a bunch before posting... i use it on 3 servers that all share a database... it has DRASTICALLY reduced the points they get, but they still get some... maybe it is missing the check once in a while... im not sure... i just know they show back up after a while... i have tripple checked all the setups and am gonna look again now, but im pretty confident in my findings...
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:16   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #415

Quote:
im sure... i messed with it a bunch before posting... i use it on 3 servers that all share a database... it has DRASTICALLY reduced the points they get, but they still get some... maybe it is missing the check once in a while... im not sure... i just know they show back up after a while... i have tripple checked all the setups and am gonna look again now, but im pretty confident in my findings...
Is there a stat that it is reporting? eg, sandviches stolen, or something obscure?
If so, I might have forgotten to add a check to that path.
Old 02-27-2010 , 16:21   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #416

ummmm... ill look

4 things... player_feigndeath, KOTeleporterEntrance, CPCaptured, and Death are all being tracked... not sure if death would be being tracked if the other stuff didnt open the row in the database, but it is being tracked.

thanx for your attention!!

++Karma

Last edited by cybersquare420; 02-27-2010 at 16:28.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 02-27-2010 , 23:53   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #417

Quote:
ummmm... ill look

4 things... player_feigndeath, KOTeleporterEntrance, CPCaptured, and Death are all being tracked... not sure if death would be being tracked if the other stuff didnt open the row in the database, but it is being tracked.

thanx for your attention!!

++Karma
Noted, thanks.
Maybe they are getting points via captures?

Not sure when I'll have time to fix those, if not tomorrow then it'll have to wait until I'm done traveling.
Old 02-28-2010 , 09:48   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #418

after i let them run for a day there are a few other things being counted... at the risk of being redundant i will post all of them here so a complete list is all together... these are all copied from the web interface, so the entries in the database may have different titles...

Killed Object - Sentrygun
Dispensers Destroyed
Entrances Destroyed
Exits Destroyed
Feigned Deaths
Point Captured
Capture Blocked
Sandviches Stolen
Times Teleported

thats all with points so far... i dont run ctf maps so im not sure about "Intel Captured"
and there are no points in "People Extinguished" but the bots dont know to do that... and it is in the same section as the rest so i bet it is still bgeing counted but they have failed to do it yet (would have to be an accident by a medic... but it will happen eventually)... sorry for the wall of text, but i think it is all pertinent info... i think..

heh... and again, thnx for your attention!! it is always appreciated.
Old 02-28-2010 , 15:28   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #419

Quote:
after i let them run for a day there are a few other things being counted... at the risk of being redundant i will post all of them here so a complete list is all together... these are all copied from the web interface, so the entries in the database may have different titles...

Killed Object - Sentrygun
Dispensers Destroyed
Entrances Destroyed
Exits Destroyed
Feigned Deaths
Point Captured
Capture Blocked
Sandviches Stolen
Times Teleported

thats all with points so far... i dont run ctf maps so im not sure about "Intel Captured"
and there are no points in "People Extinguished" but the bots dont know to do that... and it is in the same section as the rest so i bet it is still bgeing counted but they have failed to do it yet (would have to be an accident by a medic... but it will happen eventually)... sorry for the wall of text, but i think it is all pertinent info... i think..

heh... and again, thnx for your attention!! it is always appreciated.

Ah I see, I only changed the tracking for kills etc, not for map statistics or buildings killed. I'll have to fix that.

Mind posting a link to your stats page?
Old 02-28-2010 , 15:57   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #420

http://rjm.servebeer.com:8081/