Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D]easyDamageManager

Post New Thread Reply   

NiceT
Old 07-25-2019 , 12:29   [L4D]easyDamageManager
Reply With Quote #1

A simple plugin for managing the vast majority of the damage in the game.

I spent a lot of time counting the damage types of the game and trying to figure out a way to manage the damage simply. Since the damage types are always mixed (or the multiple weapon damage types are the same), I It is always difficult to find a perfect solution.

This plugin is the best solution I can write now. I have abandoned the management of upgraded weapons ammo(such as explosive and incendiary) for the most convenient management.

I also have an image that plots all the types of damage I have identified and I hope it can help you.
(My ENGLISH not good, so may not everyone could fully understand my explanation, sorry )

Note: Only script can't be compiled, you also need l4d2_damage_type.inc, so if you need this plugin, please download easydamagmanager.zip

PHP Code:
Method of implementing functionality:

Handle:
h_grenade_launcher        CreateConVar("l4d_damage_grenade_launcher",       "1.0""damage coefficient of grenade launcher",                         FCVAR_FLAG);

h_grenade_launcher_ff    CreateConVar("l4d_damage_grenade_launcher_ff",    "0.0""damage coefficient of grenade launcher to survivor",        FCVAR_FLAG);

h_infected_claw              CreateConVar("l4d_damage_infected_claw",           "10.0""damage coefficient of infected_claw",                            FCVAR_FLAG);

etc...

Use 
the API:

SDKHook(clientSDKHook_OnTakeDamageOnTakeDamage);

public 
Action:OnTakeDamage(victim, &attacker, &inflictor, &Float:damage, &damagetype){
    if(
damagetype == sometype){
       do 
something

}

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (easyDamageManager.sp - 47 views - 12.4 KB)
File Type: zip easydamagemanager.zip (129.4 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by NiceT; 07-25-2019 at 15:55.
Lider99
Old 07-08-2020 , 16:31   Re: [L4D]easyDamageManager
Reply With Quote #2

Does it work on l4d1?