Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
CryWolf
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Romania
Old 03-09-2021 , 02:25   Re: Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)
Reply With Quote #1501

Quote:
Originally Posted by loiraolhosazul View Post
got it, is there a tutorial here on how to find these signatures?
oh, my it's posted above :-j
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeeeeeeeeel.- View Post
The signature of bytes is probably outdated. You can update it following this tutorial
__________________
I dont walk trough this world with fear in my heart.
www.dark-arena.com L4D, CS1.6, CZ Servers
CryWolf is offline
Send a message via MSN to CryWolf Send a message via Yahoo to CryWolf
mrnv
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2022
Old 09-20-2022 , 19:35   Re: Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)
Reply With Quote #1502

hey im having troubles with this on my hl1 server (latest official hlds from steamcmd, windows). when i enable orpheu in modules.ini the server just crashes and no log is made. also crashes without any plugins that use it
does orpheu work on hl1 servers, or it works only on cs 1.6?

edit: on linux it just segfaults

Last edited by mrnv; 09-21-2022 at 18:36. Reason: linux
mrnv is offline
CryWolf
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Romania
Old 09-21-2022 , 19:14   Re: Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)
Reply With Quote #1503

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnv View Post
hey im having troubles with this on my hl1 server (latest official hlds from steamcmd, windows). when i enable orpheu in modules.ini the server just crashes and no log is made. also crashes without any plugins that use it
does orpheu work on hl1 servers, or it works only on cs 1.6?

edit: on linux it just segfaults
https://github.com/Arkshine/Orpheu/releases
This works for me on cstrike

Be sure you're not using reHLDS , because it doesn't work on reHLDS.
__________________
I dont walk trough this world with fear in my heart.
www.dark-arena.com L4D, CS1.6, CZ Servers
CryWolf is offline
Send a message via MSN to CryWolf Send a message via Yahoo to CryWolf
mrnv
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2022
Old 09-22-2022 , 13:57   Re: Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)
Reply With Quote #1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryWolf View Post
https://github.com/Arkshine/Orpheu/releases
This works for me on cstrike

Be sure you're not using reHLDS , because it doesn't work on reHLDS.
yes i am using normal hlds from steamcmd and i am using the "compatibility release" from github
i tested orpheu with tfc, dod and cs 1.6, and sure thing orpheu works just fine on them, so orpheu doesnt work only on half-life 1 (all mods were tested without plugins). at this point im just going to patch hl.so directly with ida
mrnv is offline
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Unknown
Old 09-22-2022 , 14:37   Re: Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)
Reply With Quote #1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryWolf View Post
https://github.com/Arkshine/Orpheu/releases
This works for me on cstrike

Be sure you're not using reHLDS , because it doesn't work on reHLDS.
That's not true.
__________________

Home of the AMX SUPER
Discord
DruGzOG is offline
Send a message via AIM to DruGzOG
manubr
BANNED
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: USA
Old 10-12-2022 , 10:13   Re: Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)
Reply With Quote #1506

Awesome post !!! Thanks for sharing it.
manubr is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to manubr
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode