Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HitBox Manipulation(Headshot Only, or any other body part)

Post New Thread Reply   

FreshlyPikd
Old 12-29-2006 , 14:26   Re: HitBox (Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #21

I haven't tried it in server.cfg. I'm not positive, but I'd bet it's because amx_hitbox is a "command" not a "cvar", and server.cfg might only work with "cvars". Try putting it in your amxx.cfg (\addons\amxmodx\configs\) and see if it works. If it doesn't... hmmmm.
The_American
Old 12-30-2006 , 03:35   Re: HitBox (Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #22

yeah, im extremely smart but i cant fingure this mother out lol, i think you should update your plugin and make it a cvar and continue the thred on this forum and people might check back and re-download your plugin it shouldnt take that much effort but it would be nice because i have that headshot mod set and its even in my server name for cal players to come and practice. it would be nice if i dont have to type it in all the time lol, or if im board 1 day ill edit it and give you the credit LOL XD lol.

IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE AMXX.CFG LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!
Destro
Old 01-07-2007 , 14:23   Re: HitBox (Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #23

is it possible to add a voting option an the rounds like the vote knife plugin ?
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=191256
more infos @ www.spassbude.info
Send a message via ICQ to Destro
MPNumB
Veteran Member
Old 02-11-2007 , 01:37   Re: HitBox (Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #24

The problem is not in is it a cvar or not (realy it is NOT in this pugin). Error is cuz of metamod version. In 1.19p28 non of hit box plugins dosn't work, in 1.17.2 they did. Now you can updaite the metamod to v 1.17.2 or forget this plugin or try to create one. Wish you luck. =)
Send a message via Skype™ to MPNumB
Aviram1994
Old 03-26-2007 , 03:49   Re: HitBox (Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #25

Hmmm,The plugin work fine untill someone get in server and he can attack on all body and it keeps like that :\
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 03-26-2007 , 05:11   Re: HitBox (Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #26

You can try this, it correctly sets hitzones which require the generic bit (which people never seem to realize). It seemed to work fine from what players told me, but I did not test first hand.

Last edited by vittu; 04-03-2007 at 14:10. Reason: removed attachment since plugin has been updated...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
FreshlyPikd
Old 04-01-2007 , 12:38   Re: HitBox Manipulation(Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #27

I just posted V1 (in the first post of this thread), try that and tell me if it doesn't work for you or if there are any bugs, because I'm going to be updating that and enhancing it, thanks.
Old 04-01-2007 , 17:26   Re: HitBox Manipulation(Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #28

Works perhaps... Does this plugin work with bots too?

I didn't put it to anywhere, but in server it works... I mean it changes something and those texts come.

But I think it doesn't work with bots, I could shoot them to everywhere and vice versa.

It doesn't work! (Yes, not even with players) It says that I have (or someone else have) manipulated hitboxes, but you still can hit everywhere...

Can someone fix it?

-----------------------

Bots are just those normal bots in cz. Not any amx modifications or something.
And I say it again, it doesn't even work with players... yet. But it always says that someone has manipulated hitboxes.

Last edited by Demonic; 04-03-2007 at 13:49.
Send a message via MSN to Demonic
nanzsta
Old 04-02-2007 , 18:18   Re: HitBox Manipulation(Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #29

i been using hit box for the last 6 month

the old one and new one all work fine only thing is people said some time it dont Reg but the plugins is 99% bug-free just add amx_hitbox [...?] in your amxx.cfg.
Old 04-03-2007 , 12:24   Re: HitBox Manipulation(Headshot Only, or any other body part)
Reply With Quote #30

Demonic: All right I'll take a look at it, I'm not sure with bots, I'll install bots on my machine and screw around with it.
Edit: I installed potbots, and it worked fine for me, so if its not working for you, my guess is you've got something outdated? Give me more details, I'll even look at your server. I'm at #amxmodx on gamesurge as criminal. Warning: RTFM First

Nanzsta: Unfortunately the registry problems are all dependent on the CS, not the plugin. Also, if you put head shot only mode on, players can use their arms to block their head. I used to put head shot only mode on, then look up and run around with my knife.

I just remembered, I need to add language support.

Last edited by FreshlyPikd; 04-03-2007 at 13:12. Reason: update