Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[css] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)

Post New Thread Reply   

databomb
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2015 , 19:27   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by glub View Post
This plugins breaks in Neotokyo as well (engine is HL2:episode 1). It basically sets sv_alltalk to 1 and there is no way to set it back to 0, the only way is to shutdown the server and unload the plugin.
Post where and what your sm_deadtalk is set to along with the plugin config file. The games this works with nowadays is much more exclusive than the [ALL] tag, so I may need to edit that.
Old 05-26-2016 , 14:32   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #202

My server is configured so that alive people cannot hear dead people. But dead people hear/see alive people's messages. Can this plugin make it so admins can talk to alive people, even if the admin is dead?
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2016 , 23:09   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by condolent View Post
My server is configured so that alive people cannot hear dead people. But dead people hear/see alive people's messages. Can this plugin make it so admins can talk to alive people, even if the admin is dead?
Features:
Allows Dead All Talk mode (sm_deadtalk -2)
Allows timed or permanent punishments with basecomm commands (mute, gag, silence)
Allows players to be muted on death (sm_deadtalk -1)
Integrates with SourceMod and ensures your mutes are enforced properly
Admin over-rides for deadtalk options (requires ADMFLAG_CHAT)
Option to enable all talk between each round
Option to mute spectators if they're not admins (admins can talk to everyone from spectator)
Option to mute a team for a certain time starting from the beginning of each round
Old 08-16-2016 , 18:22   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #204

data bomb is there no amxx file ? i cant run on my server its an smx file
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-16-2016 , 18:38   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
data bomb is there no amxx file ? i cant run on my server its an smx file
This plugin is written for SourceMod. If you're looking for AMX Mod plugins you're in the wrong section, look over here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79
Kensh1n
Old 08-18-2016 , 08:34   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #206

The reason this plugin doesn't work stable anymore is because I think it's adressing to the old sv_alltalk.
This cvar has shortly been replaced by sv_talk_enemy_dead & sv_talk_enemy_living.
Let's wait for the OP to fix this
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 08-19-2016 , 03:52   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #207

I'll have to drop support for CSGO or whatever other games are utilizing sv_talk_enemy_dead & sv_talk_enemy_living for the time being. This was built for CS:S jailbreak so that is still supported.
Old 12-06-2016 , 02:48   Re: [css] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #208

im trying to use this plugin on my server but its not working they cant hear admins when they are dead (CSGO)
snoopy174
Old 01-10-2018 , 12:33   Re: [css] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #209

can someone fix it for work in cs go?
Send a message via Skype™ to snoopy174
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 01-15-2018 , 00:33   Re: [css] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #210

I don't think there is any reason it can't work for CSGO other than the new convars that the CSGO devs added need to be accounted for; however, since I don't have a game server or a test environment, I'm not sure when this would get fixed...