Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 08-13-2018 , 17:02   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #871

new update Beta 14!
dev branch merged to master

ChangeLog
Spoiler

Last edited by shanapu; 08-13-2018 at 17:03.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-28-2018 , 09:23   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #872

for Hide in the Dark do you think you can add damage to CT if they fire their weapon but did not hit any terrorist

for reference
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=277864
ph_hp_seeker_dec - Amount of hp a seeker loses on shooting

also why won't this plugin show up on search page?

https://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.ph...tion=&search=1
https://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.ph...tion=&search=1

--------------------- edit ------------

for dealsdamage since you have an option to color the models already
maybe have an option to not set the player model
i want to keep player downloads to the bare minimum

Thx!

Last edited by 8guawong; 08-29-2018 at 03:53. Reason: add more suggestion
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2018 , 21:11   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #873

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
for Hide in the Dark do you think you can add damage to CT if they fire their weapon but did not hit any terrorist

for reference
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=277864
ph_hp_seeker_dec - Amount of hp a seeker loses on shooting
added to ToDo list

Quote:
I didn't notice it until a few months after the opening post. I also found a thread on the topic - it's a forum error - but the workaround was to open a new thread and close the old one.
It was more important for me to keep the old posts, people will stumble over MyJB sooner or later.

Quote:
for dealsdamage since you have an option to color the models already
maybe have an option to not set the player model
i want to keep player downloads to the bare minimum

Thx!
added to ToDo list
Old 08-30-2018 , 04:31   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #874

Some suggestions

These are just some things I think would be cool

Rebel Control

MyJailbreak has full control over the rebel system and fully disables the sm_hosties one with its own spin to it, for example, when a prisoner talks in the first 30 seconds they become red for 5-10 seconds, if a prisoner picks up a gun and they hold it they become red for 7 seconds and if they go to their melee and go back to the gun again they become a rebel for 7 seconds again, basically like a cooldown system, if prisoners shoot a bullet, they become a rebel for 15 seconds, if they damage a guard, 30 seconds, all throughout, MyJailbreak would print to them in chat whether they're a rebel or not. You could also substitute MyJailbreak warning them in the chat with a cool rebel overlay or something.

I think this is a good idea because the sm_hosties rebel system is garbo in my opinion

MyJailbreak-integrated playermodel system

This is basically like an extra cvar or something of that sort to set the playermodels for the prisoners, because personally I have tried to set the playermodel for the prisoners manually with other plugins, but that didn't really work for me, so maybe this could be implemented.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2018 , 21:07   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #875

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuricYoutube View Post
Rebel Control

MyJailbreak has full control over the rebel system and fully disables the sm_hosties one with its own spin to it, for example, when a prisoner talks in the first 30 seconds they become red for 5-10 seconds, if a prisoner picks up a gun and they hold it they become red for 7 seconds and if they go to their melee and go back to the gun again they become a rebel for 7 seconds again, basically like a cooldown system, if prisoners shoot a bullet, they become a rebel for 15 seconds, if they damage a guard, 30 seconds, all throughout, MyJailbreak would print to them in chat whether they're a rebel or not. You could also substitute MyJailbreak warning them in the chat with a cool rebel overlay or something.
I think this is a good idea because the sm_hosties rebel system is garbo in my opinion
I'm not sure about this, right now.
I will take this in mind and make my thoughts about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuricYoutube View Post
MyJailbreak-integrated playermodel system

This is basically like an extra cvar or something of that sort to set the playermodels for the prisoners, because personally, I have tried to set the playermodel for the prisoners manually with other plugins, but that didn't really work for me, so maybe this could be implemented.
This was asked already sometimes before. MyJailbreak is (should be) compatible with the common player skins & store plugins on this forum. I tested them ~a year ago and followed their updates, they should still work.
When MyJailbreak change player skins (on warden, zombie), it save the old skin a player has worn and will give it back after.

I still recommend andi67s sm_skinchooser and I've never had any serious complaints.

Last edited by shanapu; 08-30-2018 at 21:07.
WanekWest
Old 09-07-2018 , 08:00   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #876

When terrorist is hitting another terrorost he is getting +20hp
Its mode bug or something else?
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2018 , 08:41   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #877

I assume I have fixed this problem with the lastest commit in dev.
The problem should not be on master/stable branch, only on developers.
Old 09-07-2018 , 10:45   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #878

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
I assume I have fixed this problem with the lastest commit in dev.
The problem should not be on master/stable branch, only on developers.
Thx,problem was fixed.Can you please make in near update:
The division of terrorists into two teams: blue and red like in damage game.
And some config for the skins of players with the support of hands.

In game hide and seek when terrorist hit another terrorist= +hp. Again they are having over 1.000 hp xD
Im thinking you need to make a teamresearch for thath function
Code:
int GetClientTeam(int client)
if ClientTeam = 2 //Terrorist

Last edited by WanekWest; 09-08-2018 at 11:59.
Logonik
Old 09-14-2018 , 05:04   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #879

Здравствуйте, есть ли возможность добавить в меню КМД, строку с включение и отключением bunny hop для заключенных?

google translate:
Hello, is it possible to add a line with the activation and deactivation of bunny hop for prisoners in the KMD menu?

Last edited by Logonik; 09-24-2018 at 14:13.
AuricYoutube
Old 09-21-2018 , 03:10   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)
Reply With Quote #880

An example of the rebel system thing that I mentioned above is on this old video of GODaZeD playing jailbreak on a popular old server called hellsgamers.

https://youtu.be/eqI7oCj_iT8?t=72

You can see how when he shoots a guard hes a rebel for 3 seconds, and when he kills hes a rebel for 60 seconds