Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.5)[09-Mar-2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

Earendil
Old 10-15-2021 , 13:43   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureblue View Post
i'm always play in co-op mode, campaign 8 players using superversus plugin, and it's a local host with my friends.

- plugin worked fine at first but something goes wrong when at finale map, tank didn't spawn at all after 20mins+ waiting for wave tank. And tank director are enabled during this time with default force tank spawn times.

- when i'm playing in dark carnival chapter, i disabled director tank and autotank in cfg, first wave and second wave tank are spawned but it spawn too soon (about less than a minute) and no music tank theme played even tank appeared already. and tank also spawn too soon in every finale map.

- so after i disabled this plugin, everything is back to normal again. maybe this plugin are conflict with superversus plugin director?. i hope there's a version for common and special infected only for this plugin. i already tried to enable/disable SI, tank/autotank and witch director in this plugin but always got problem in finale map with tank spawn matters.

sorry for my bad english. great plugin btw!. i love this plugin !. thanks alot mate !
zspawn_finale_duration should prevent extremely long battles in finales, it forces to spawn a tank if doesn't spawn by itself. Default is 300 so, after 5 minutes of fighting, if a tank is not spawned, the plugin will force the stage to advance to tank fight (it doesnt spawn a tank, forces director to change the finale stage).
misteroblong
Old 10-15-2021 , 19:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #52

I'm not sure if others are experiencing this, but no cfg file is being generated when I install this. I've tried using the .smx name and editing an existing cfg with these commands but sourcemod wont list or accept any of them. Appears to be a nice plugin but unusable for me right now.
Earendil
Old 10-16-2021 , 13:37   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteroblong View Post
I'm not sure if others are experiencing this, but no cfg file is being generated when I install this. I've tried using the .smx name and editing an existing cfg with these commands but sourcemod wont list or accept any of them. Appears to be a nice plugin but unusable for me right now.
If the plugin isn't generating any cfg file and doesn't accept any command, that means that the plugin isn't workin.

This plugin requires DHooks(Experimental Dynamic Detour support) and Left 4 DHooks Direct.

Put in console "sm plugins list" to check if plugins are working propertly.
misteroblong
Old 10-16-2021 , 16:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
If the plugin isn't generating any cfg file and doesn't accept any command, that means that the plugin isn't workin.

This plugin requires DHooks(Experimental Dynamic Detour support) and Left 4 DHooks Direct.

Put in console "sm plugins list" to check if plugins are working propertly.
1stly, many thanks for your response, I appreciate it.

It does appear loaded in my plugins list, however no cfg creates.
azureblue
Old 10-18-2021 , 05:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #55

for those who using this plugin and still suffering in finale tank issue even already tried changes cvars many times, i suggest you to install this plugin too : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2760903 by dragokas.

i already tested on few maps (L4D2 & L4D1 maps) and now tank can spawn normally (with tank theme music too).
at least it's worked for me.
btw, i'm local hosting.. and using superversus plugin with 8 survivors.

many thanks to Earendil and Dragokas for they nice works !
KadabraZz
Old 10-21-2021 , 05:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #56

I found version 1.2 and it works perfectly, I don't have any problem with the finales, but maybe there's just some problem with the amount of zombies in the hordes.
Earendil
Old 10-21-2021 , 07:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureblue View Post
for those who using this plugin and still suffering in finale tank issue even already tried changes cvars many times, i suggest you to install this plugin too : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2760903 by dragokas.

i already tested on few maps (L4D2 & L4D1 maps) and now tank can spawn normally (with tank theme music too).
at least it's worked for me.
btw, i'm local hosting.. and using superversus plugin with 8 survivors.

many thanks to Earendil and Dragokas for they nice works !
I added the link in my plugin description. I will try to force correctly the tank if the finale is stuck due to a high zombie spawn in my plugin, but for now we can rely on that plugin, it seems to work fine.
Maku
Old 10-24-2021 , 01:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
That convar is used to force tanks to spawn on finales, is used to prevent an endless finale fight bug, only works for L4D2. If you are running a custom map that controls the tank spawn you can set this amount to 9999 seconds and then the control of tank spawn will be sent to the map. Maybe if you are running a finale map that must fight for 10 minutes before tank spawn, then put a very high convar value.
All right, thanks a lot!
KadabraZz
Old 10-29-2021 , 13:11   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #59

Well I have been testing your plugin for several days and found some issues, we would love if you could fix it.
I'm talking about the L4D1 version
- Sometimes infected specials spawn from under the map and get stuck.
- In the last part of the map the sacrifice before activating the generators, the specials always spawn maybe at the zero point of the map. (After activating the first spawn, the specials respawn normally across the map.)
- The zombie horde looks smaller, much smaller and I haven't even set up anything about it.
- The option to spawn more witches on the map doesn't work. Sometimes a witch spawns but it just seems to be the director working

About tank spawn in finale everything works fine. I believe that it is not necessary to add anything about it.
angua
Old 11-08-2021 , 09:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.2.4)[23-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #60

This plugin is great! I am pretty new to modding servers though and I'm trying to make it so the server can spawn special infected from the server console. When I try and run the command from the server it says "This command can only be used in game." Is it possible to remove that requirement or is it necessary for forcing the AI Director to spawn more infected? Thanks so much!