We've released a small bugfix-only update to AMX Mod X. This update is designed to fix some of the minor or annoying issues found in the 1.76 release.
This update affects the Base package and Counter-Strike Addon package. If you want to see exactly which files have changed, we are providing an update zip file that contains only what you need:
Base Package Update (2.8MB)
Counter-Strike Package Update (155KB)
As always, full downloads are available at http://www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php
* Fixed am44694: is_user_alive() on TFC returned false information when players joined.
* Fixed am45015: The translation string for ambiguous name matches was incorrect for English, Spanish, and German.
* Fixed am44956: The "extra plugin files" feature could break with more than two files after upgrading to 1.76.
* Fixed minor bugs in the installer, such as not detecting CHMOD properly.
* Fixed am45020: HE Grenade kill messages could interrupt each other in miscstats.sma.
* Fixed am45017: mapsmenu.sma contained an untranslated phrase.
* Fixed am40911: statsx.sma displayed last known attacker/victim stats to spectators.
* Fixed am44973: The CSX module incorrectly reported many knife kills as headshots.
* Fixed am44964: SQLX Threaded Queries could crash if passed an invalid database name.