Raised This Month: $248 Target: $400
 62% 

Anti Helicopter-Blocking


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Old 09-13-2020 , 10:44   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
What walkguard has to do with this request? Read the thread


I had one plugin that did what you want, I'm going to try to find it
Walkguard can give players dammage when they stay at a defined zone for a longer time. If that is not what you asked for, describe it better.
__________________

Mordekay is offline
drakunovu6
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Old 09-13-2020 , 11:32   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
Walkguard can give players dammage when they stay at a defined zone for a longer time. If that is not what you asked for, describe it better.
It can't be that, because it is a vehicle, like a train that moves for the escape
drakunovu6 is offline
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Old 09-13-2020 , 12:25   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #13

Ah, ok. I never played zombie mod. Didn't know they where moving.
__________________

Mordekay is offline
Supremache
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2019
Old 09-13-2020 , 13:27   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #14

Try this one, it's the same plugin on dark professional zombie escape serverL
Code:
/* Plugin generated by AMXX-Studio */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> #include <fakemeta_stocks> #include <fakemeta_util> #include <hamsandwich> #include <ham_const> #include <cstrike> #define PLUGIN "Anti-Bug" #define VERSION "1.0" #define AUTHOR "DPCS" new bugYapanlar[33] // Bug yapan oyuncularin listesi. new const Float:ctHasar = 15.0 // Bug yapan insanlara her adimda verilecek zarar new const Float:tHasar = 500.0 // Bug yapan zombilere her adimda verilecek zarar new const Float:incitmeSikligi = 0.6 // Bug yapanlara zarar verme sikligi (saniye cinsinden) public plugin_init() {           register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR)     // Tasit araclarina bug yapildiginda bug_var fonksiyonu cagrilsin     RegisterHam(Ham_Blocked, "func_tracktrain", "bug_var")     set_task(incitmeSikligi,"zararVer",0,"",0,"b") } public bug_var(const this,const idother) {     if (idother >= 1 && idother <= 32) // Sadece oyuncu olan entityler kayit altina alinir         bugYapanlar[idother] = true       } public zararVer() {           // Her oyuncu icin bug yapip yapmadigi kontrol edilsin     for (new i = 1; i < 33; i++)     {         if (bugYapanlar[i] && is_user_alive(i))         {                                         client_print (i, print_center, "BUG YAPMA! / DON'T BUG!" )                           if (cs_get_user_team(i) == CsTeams:1) // zombi                 fm_fakedamage(i, "", tHasar, DMG_GENERIC)             else if (cs_get_user_team(i) == CsTeams:2) // insan                 fm_fakedamage(i, "", ctHasar, DMG_GENERIC)                           bugYapanlar[i] = false // Ceza bitti. Hala bug devam ediyorsa bir daha True olur.                       }     }       }
Supremache is offline
Snake.
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Istanbul
Old 09-13-2020 , 18:37   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #15

I guess this is what you want exactly

Edit: did not see the above post. It should work as well because from the same codder.

Last edited by Snake.; 09-13-2020 at 18:39.
Snake. is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Snake.
nacho312
Member
Join Date: Mar 2020
Old 09-13-2020 , 19:44   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
One can still modify the title!
I searched also and found every non-related plugin in existence.
Assuming you mean VIP escape zone where these planes, trains, and automobiles dwell 'at the end of the map'.



Code:
#include amxmodx #include cstrike #include engine #include fakemeta public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("vip zone antiblocking", "1.0", "SPiNX");     register_forward(FM_PlayerPreThink, "zone_think", 1); } public zone_think(cstrike_user) {     if (cs_get_user_mapzones(cstrike_user) == CS_MAPZONE_ESCAPE || cs_get_user_mapzones(cstrike_user) == CS_MAPZONE_VIP_SAFETY)         fakedamage(cstrike_user,"ESCAPE ZONE HACKING",1.0,DMG_TIMEBASED); }

I tested this plugin on as_oilrig as well as es_trinity. VIP can escape but the campers there are handled. Zombie the code how you please.
Sorry, I think that there's a miss understanding.
The plugin that I'm looking for, is giving the player damage (trigger_hurt) slowly until he moves from the spot that causes the block, for example, in jurrasicpark4, the heli is about to go down, the player is sitting in the "H" helicopter spot, and he caused heli-block, So the plugin will damage him slowly until he moves, or for example if the player is staying next to the heli and causing block.
nacho312 is offline
nacho312
Member
Join Date: Mar 2020
Old 09-13-2020 , 19:48   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremache View Post
Try this one, it's the same plugin on dark professional zombie escape serverL
Code:
/* Plugin generated by AMXX-Studio */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> #include <fakemeta_stocks> #include <fakemeta_util> #include <hamsandwich> #include <ham_const> #include <cstrike> #define PLUGIN "Anti-Bug" #define VERSION "1.0" #define AUTHOR "DPCS" new bugYapanlar[33] // Bug yapan oyuncularin listesi. new const Float:ctHasar = 15.0 // Bug yapan insanlara her adimda verilecek zarar new const Float:tHasar = 500.0 // Bug yapan zombilere her adimda verilecek zarar new const Float:incitmeSikligi = 0.6 // Bug yapanlara zarar verme sikligi (saniye cinsinden) public plugin_init() {           register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR)     // Tasit araclarina bug yapildiginda bug_var fonksiyonu cagrilsin     RegisterHam(Ham_Blocked, "func_tracktrain", "bug_var")     set_task(incitmeSikligi,"zararVer",0,"",0,"b") } public bug_var(const this,const idother) {     if (idother >= 1 && idother <= 32) // Sadece oyuncu olan entityler kayit altina alinir         bugYapanlar[idother] = true       } public zararVer() {           // Her oyuncu icin bug yapip yapmadigi kontrol edilsin     for (new i = 1; i < 33; i++)     {         if (bugYapanlar[i] && is_user_alive(i))         {                                         client_print (i, print_center, "BUG YAPMA! / DON'T BUG!" )                           if (cs_get_user_team(i) == CsTeams:1) // zombi                 fm_fakedamage(i, "", tHasar, DMG_GENERIC)             else if (cs_get_user_team(i) == CsTeams:2) // insan                 fm_fakedamage(i, "", ctHasar, DMG_GENERIC)                           bugYapanlar[i] = false // Ceza bitti. Hala bug devam ediyorsa bir daha True olur.                       }     }       }
I'm going to try this asap, and I'll reply here, sorry I'm a bit busy. Huge thanks @Supremache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake. View Post
I guess this is what you want exactly

Edit: did not see the above post. It should work as well because from the same codder.
Also thanks @Snake, looks like this is what I was looking for, I'll try it asap.

Thanks alot to everyone who replied here, much appreciated from you guys.

Last edited by nacho312; 09-13-2020 at 20:07.
nacho312 is offline
nacho312
Member
Join Date: Mar 2020
Old 09-13-2020 , 19:49   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #18

Also thanks @drakunovu6 for explaining to them, You know exactly what I wanted and what I was looking for Yes as you said, in area map, if the player is the staying in that windows, he get damaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
What walkguard has to do with this request? Read the thread


I had one plugin that did what you want, I'm going to try to find it
As for your plugin, It would be also good if you can drop it here, maybe I'll be not the only one to use it, Thanks alot for your reply.

Thanks again to everyone who replied here.

Last edited by nacho312; 09-13-2020 at 20:36.
nacho312 is offline
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: brazil
Old 09-14-2020 , 12:30   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #19

this is it, the plugin fixes the player blocking moving platforms like func_tracktrain. If the plugin detects a blockage, it gently moves the player to the side and the platform continues to move. The plugin was written for the Zombie Escape mod, where players often manage to block the helicopter.

PHP Code:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <hamsandwich>
#include <fakemeta>

#if AMXX_VERSION_NUM < 183
    #define NULL_VECTOR {0.0, 0.0, 0.0}
#endif

enum _:XYZ Float:XFloat:YFloat:}

new const 
Float:g_fSize[][XYZ] = {
    {
0.02.00.0}, {0.0, -2.00.0}, {2.00.00.0}, {-2.00.00.0}
}

new 
g_Cvar_TraceMode
new bool:g_bSemiclipFound

/* -------------------- */

public plugin_init() {
    
register_plugin("AutoUnstuck""0.2""alliedmodders")
    
RegisterHam(Ham_Blocked"func_tracktrain""OnBlocked_Pre")

    
bind_pcvar_num(create_cvar("amx_unstuck_trace_mode""-1"), g_Cvar_TraceMode)

    
g_bSemiclipFound = (get_cvar_pointer("resemiclip_version") != 0)
}

/* -------------------- */

public OnBlocked_Pre(pBlockedpBlocker) {
    if(
is_user_alive(pBlocker)) {
        
// unstuck in next frame as EngFunc_SetOrigin won't work in this frame (even if superceded, even in post)
        
RequestFrame("func_Unstuck"pBlocker)
    }
}

/* -------------------- */

public func_Unstuck(pBlocker) {
    if(!
is_user_alive(pBlocker)) {
        return
    }

    new 
Float:fOrigin[XYZ], Float:fMins[XYZ], Float:fVec[XYZ], iHull

    pev
(pBlockerpev_originfOrigin)

    
iHull = (pev(pBlockerpev_flags) & FL_DUCKING) ? HULL_HEAD HULL_HUMAN;

    
pev(pBlockerpev_minsfMins)

    for(new 
asizeof(g_fSize); a++) {
        
fVec[X] = fOrigin[X] - fMins[X] * g_fSize[a][X]
        
fVec[Y] = fOrigin[Y] - fMins[Y] * g_fSize[a][Y]
        
fVec[Z] = fOrigin[Z] - fMins[Z] * g_fSize[a][Z]

        if(
is_hull_vacant(fVeciHullpBlocker)) {
            
//client_print(pBlocker, print_chat, "[%i] Unstuck %i", a, random_num(0, 9999))
            
engfunc(EngFunc_SetOriginpBlockerfVec)
            
set_pev(pBlockerpev_velocityNULL_VECTOR)
            return
        }
    }

    
user_kill(pBlocker)
}

/* -------------------- */

stock bool:is_hull_vacant(const Float:fOrigin[XYZ], iHullpPlayer) {
    new 
iTraceResult

    engfunc
(EngFunc_TraceHullfOriginfOriginfunc_GetTraceMode(), iHullpPlayeriTraceResult)

    return (!
get_tr2(iTraceResultTR_StartSolid) || !get_tr2(iTraceResultTR_AllSolid))
}

/* -------------------- */

func_GetTraceMode() {
    switch(
g_Cvar_TraceMode) {
        case -
1: return g_bSemiclipFound IGNORE_MONSTERS DONT_IGNORE_MONSTERS;
        case 
0: return DONT_IGNORE_MONSTERS
        
case 1: return IGNORE_MONSTERS
    
}

    return 
IGNORE_MONSTERS

tarsisd2 is offline
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Astral planes
Old 09-14-2020 , 12:52   Re: Anti Helicopter-Blocking
Reply With Quote #20

@nacho312. It's all good. At least you got what you wanted from some real Zombie connoisseurs. I've only played plague and loved it. Title is Anti Helicopter-Blocking. Why not update it to something about Zombie Escape please?
__________________
"It's not the actual programming that's interesting. But it's what you can accomplish with the end results that are important." -Dennis Ritchie
"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture..." -Bertrand Russell
DJEarthQuake is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode