NEW FEATURES in 6.0:
- Discord notification support NEW FEATURES in 5.9:
- Tasks tab - restart/update your server on a schedule
- Local directory sync - synchronize your BZ2 files to a local directory (if your web server is also your game server computer) Big changes in version 5.7:
- CSGO auto-update issues resolved
- Several moderate bugs have been fixed, including the freezing issue if left unattended for awhile
- "Error Starting Update" bug fixed (which caused a update/start/update/start issue) Big changes in version 5.8:
- Garry's Mod auto-update support added (just install the plugin under Properties -> Automation)
- Fixed Left4Dead issue when Creating Server
- BZIP compression loop issue fixed, updated stock maps list (for exclusions)
If you haven't updated recently, please do so by going to Help->Check for Updates ! :-D
This is a Steam-based server management software for Windows-based machines. Works with Windows 10, Server 2012/2016/2019. seDirector will not work well on other operating systems.
Supported Games: Age of Chivalry, Alien Swarm, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, D.I.P.R.I.P. Warm Up, Day of Defeat: Source, Garry's Mod, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, NMRiH, Synergy, Team Fortress 2, Zombie Panic! Source
Manually Start, Stop, Restart, Update, Show/Hide Server
Automatically restarts crashed/hung servers
Finds the next available port to use to avoid conflicts
Immediate automatic update of an outdated server (notifies in-game players of server maintenance)
Set the processor affinity for each server
Hides the server and update console windows
Server creator - create servers from scratch
Automatic Addon Installation - install add-ons without ever leaving the GUI!
Where did seDirector go in 2015?
Due to disasters, legal and medical issues, it was thought that the source code for seDirector was lost. The website was not recoverable, but the .NET code was recoverable. It was broken, since it was an old backup, so I had to fix several issues before it could be released. It is now free for all.
How much is seDirector?
Although it once cost, now all features are free-of-charge.
What kind of folder structure do you recommend for seDirector's games and SteamCMD?
Make a base folder such as "Steam". Underneath "Steam" should be a folder for each game server, and a folder for SteamCMD.
- Fixed version number reported incorrectly
- Servers will now automatically stop upon exiting
- Added additional SourceMod menu options on server context menu
- Fixed Text/CFG Editor from closing when enter key is pressed
- Temporarily disabled "HTTP Fast Download" area, working on fix