Raised This Month: $252 Target: $400
 63% 

[Windows] SRCDS server manager ,SRCDS auto update v2.4.9.1 Aug-19-2020 rsync


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
LucasBarrena
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Old 08-05-2017 , 10:36   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by e54385991 View Post
You can remove xnet_srcds_up.exe In zip file.
it's optional software automaticupdate

edit : i have sent mail to ESET in the hope of resolving the false positives b15
Good idea about sending it to ESET and good work.
Before this program had installed a server thanks to the help of a video on YouTube, very good but I stopped using a time and now when trying again I was outdated not being able to update it I searched on Google and I found this publication but it throws me the next:

I've tried looking for logs but I have not found it.
In case you do not know what the problem is, I can give you my TeamViewer data in case you want to review it directly from my computer, a pleasure

Last edited by LucasBarrena; 08-05-2017 at 10:36. Reason: put direct image
LucasBarrena is offline
e54385991
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Old 08-05-2017 , 11:09   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasBarrena View Post
Good idea about sending it to ESET and good work.
Before this program had installed a server thanks to the help of a video on YouTube, very good but I stopped using a time and now when trying again I was outdated not being able to update it I searched on Google and I found this publication but it throws me the next:

I've tried looking for logs but I have not found it.
In case you do not know what the problem is, I can give you my TeamViewer data in case you want to review it directly from my computer, a pleasure

Create a simple run.bat in srcds.exe directory.
write
srcds.exe -game csgo -console -ip 192.168.0.10 -port 27015 +map de_dust2
run the bat
See if it's still crashing ?

If it still crash, try Validate the server and update lastest sourcemod & metamod

or send private message give me TeamViewer data i'll help you
__________________

Last edited by e54385991; 08-05-2017 at 11:28.
e54385991 is offline
Send a message via ICQ to e54385991
LucasBarrena
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Old 08-05-2017 , 11:21   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by e54385991 View Post
Create a simple run.bat in srcds.exe directory.
write
srcds.exe -game csgo -console -ip 192.168.0.10 -port 27015 +map de_dust2
run the bat
See if it's still crashing ?
I already tried it but with more commands, I tried again as you said but:
LucasBarrena is offline
e54385991
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Old 08-05-2017 , 11:27   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasBarrena View Post
I already tried it but with more commands, I tried again as you said but:
oops ..This may be the reason for your plugin,extensions ,metamod & sourcemod etc..

Try update them
__________________

Last edited by e54385991; 08-05-2017 at 11:29.
e54385991 is offline
Send a message via ICQ to e54385991
LucasBarrena
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Old 08-05-2017 , 12:21   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by e54385991 View Post
oops ..This may be the reason for your plugin,extensions ,metamod & sourcemod etc..

Try update them
You're right, it's my plugin problem. Thank you very much.
A suggestion: you could put the texts in a .txt file (like lang/en.txt), so I can translate it into Spanish, in addition using github could collaborate in that more easily: D

"Delte" to "Delete"
LucasBarrena is offline
LucasBarrena
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Old 08-05-2017 , 13:26   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #26

I have the following problem: https://puu.sh/x2nSE/bad3d8474e.mp4
Everything seems to be correct but when trying to enter it happens the video.


Even removing the folder "addons" happens the same thing.
LucasBarrena is offline
e54385991
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Old 08-05-2017 , 13:50   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasBarrena View Post
I have the following problem: https://puu.sh/x2nSE/bad3d8474e.mp4
Everything seems to be correct but when trying to enter it happens the video.


Even removing the folder "addons" happens the same thing.
This related to your network environment,It's not a srcds server or software problem

Suggest Google more information
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...dicated_Server


Tip: Pinging your own server will fail with some routers and/or ISPs. The most reliable way to test whether your connection is open is either to get a friend to try connecting, or to install the Microsoft Network Monitor (apply the filter Udp.Port == 27015) and watch for requests coming in from random people around the world. Note that the heartbeats you will see being sent to the two master servers do not mean that the connection is open.
__________________

Last edited by e54385991; 08-05-2017 at 13:51.
e54385991 is offline
Send a message via ICQ to e54385991
LucasBarrena
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Old 08-05-2017 , 14:00   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by e54385991 View Post
This related to your network environment,It's not a srcds server or software problem

Suggest Google more information
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...dicated_Server


Tip: Pinging your own server will fail with some routers and/or ISPs. The most reliable way to test whether your connection is open is either to get a friend to try connecting, or to install the Microsoft Network Monitor (apply the filter Udp.Port == 27015) and watch for requests coming in from random people around the world. Note that the heartbeats you will see being sent to the two master servers do not mean that the connection is open.
In the video, I use the 27016 because the 27015:

Last edited by LucasBarrena; 08-05-2017 at 14:01.
LucasBarrena is offline
e54385991
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Old 08-05-2017 , 14:06   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasBarrena View Post
In the video, I use the 27016 because the 27015:
Your CSGO and SRCDS in one machine
csgo runing will take up 27015..

possible port collision

you can try close windows firewall and software firewall ,windows firewall prevents you from connect the server if there is no open port
__________________

Last edited by e54385991; 08-05-2017 at 14:17.
e54385991 is offline
Send a message via ICQ to e54385991
LucasBarrena
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Old 08-05-2017 , 14:28   Re: [Windows] Srcds server manager ,srcds auto update v1.92B13+SourceCode [8/05/2017]
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by e54385991 View Post
Your CSGO and SRCDS in one machine
csgo runing will take up 27015..

possible port collision
It already works correctly, I used the .bat (without specifying -ip, I directly removed it) and first I opened the client, then the server.

.bat
Code:
srcds.exe -game csgo -console -port 27016 +map de_dust2
But still configuring the manager with the same configuration as the previous .bat does not work, is frozen when connecting to the server (as shown in the video).

It would be nice to be able to modify this part:

The only thing I would change to be exact to the .bat is to remove the -ip.

Last edited by LucasBarrena; 08-05-2017 at 14:30. Reason: remove double '-console'
LucasBarrena is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode