Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Kyo Tanaka
Old 07-04-2012 , 21:26   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nope.avi View Post
Post the cfg for me. When you edit a other boss this happens. If you want to be safe you must copy the contents of a cfg and paste it into notepad(++) and save it as .cfg
That solved mine plenty of times.
Also, what is the download limit per boss? Including sounds and models? I feel my new boss has ridiculously too much files (110)! I will take away some. Just wanted to know of any limitations
I've already posted the cfg here, unless you want the updated version?

I'm just looking for a solution to fix it.
nope.avi
Old 07-04-2012 , 23:14   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Tanaka View Post
I've already posted the cfg here, unless you want the updated version?

I'm just looking for a solution to fix it.
Just copy everything from that pastebin, open a new notepad(++) file and paste, and save it as a .cfg
Somehow editing straight from a copied boss would have that problem
nope.avi
Old 07-04-2012 , 23:48   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

New boss! (I seem to make one every week!)
I made the face texture and coloured his suit.
The model isn't very accurate but I tried my best... His face seems like the 10th but his suit is 11th (bowtie and colour).
I added a little goatee because without it he seems just like a normal mask-less spy. Without further adieu/ado, here is Doctor Who, master or teleportation!

No super jump!
Lots of teleportation abilites!
Diamondback on rage!
Music!

bz2 included:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5ga5ceew5f4z6jb
New boss OTW!

Last edited by nope.avi; 07-04-2012 at 23:48. Reason: Adding link
Kyo Tanaka
Old 07-05-2012 , 00:15   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Just copy everything from that pastebin, open a new notepad(++) file and paste, and save it as a .cfg
Somehow editing straight from a copied boss would have that problem
I just now tried that, and he's still a civvy spy.

I took a look at the MDL file using Source SDK, and I noticed that he does not have any animations. That could have been a problem for the civilian spy I'm having

Last edited by Kyo Tanaka; 07-05-2012 at 02:28.
lamasniu
Old 07-05-2012 , 06:13   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Thanks! I dont know how to change hitboxes... As for ghostbuster I released him and a fix. The fix has the .vvd .phy and those stuff.
Also I would be releasing a boss.
Whats up? "New Boss!" Really? Who?
...:::octor Who::::...
I know you released a "fix" that is why I said in my post that I had tried it. It is still re-downloading everything. Your other bosses don't seem to have that issue though so something is up with Ghostbusters medic. Are you not able to make Wheatly similar in size to Monoculus? Or use that model for Wheatly? Granted I know nothing of the complexity of what I am asking so I am sorry if I am actually requesting something that is far more complexed.

Also on a side note, could Boss Authors please start putting screenshots of their bosses when they release them? I know a few have done so in the past, but it is a little frustrating to not be able to see the product before you install. I mean if you want people to try out your bosses and play them, why not show them your work? It would be a good way to get people excited over it.
nope.avi
Old 07-05-2012 , 06:46   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamasniu View Post
I know you released a "fix" that is why I said in my post that I had tried it. It is still re-downloading everything. Your other bosses don't seem to have that issue though so something is up with Ghostbusters medic. Are you not able to make Wheatly similar in size to Monoculus? Or use that model for Wheatly? Granted I know nothing of the complexity of what I am asking so I am sorry if I am actually requesting something that is far more complexed.

Also on a side note, could Boss Authors please start putting screenshots of their bosses when they release them? I know a few have done so in the past, but it is a little frustrating to not be able to see the product before you install. I mean if you want people to try out your bosses and play them, why not show them your work? It would be a good way to get people excited over it.
I am not sure. Other people are good with the fix it is not redownloading anything. As for the size its hard. you gotta like uncompile then edit it scale the boss, compile convert tgas its like making a model. I would love to know how i have 3ds max 2013 now. I always put a screenshot! usually the game model but sometimes (like dr. who) I do not have a screenshot of the model so i took what he is meant to be.
So how is dr. who?
BBG_Theory
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2012 , 07:21   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Dr. Who seems to be fine. Nice jope nope.avi

Last edited by BBG_Theory; 07-05-2012 at 07:21.
war100ck
Old 07-05-2012 , 07:30   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
New boss! (I seem to make one every week!)
I made the face texture and coloured his suit.
The model isn't very accurate but I tried my best... His face seems like the 10th but his suit is 11th (bowtie and colour).
I added a little goatee because without it he seems just like a normal mask-less spy. Without further adieu/ado, here is Doctor Who, master or teleportation!

No super jump!
Lots of teleportation abilites!
Diamondback on rage!
Music!

bz2 included:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5ga5ceew5f4z6jb
New boss OTW!
sounds are not played, the errors in the frequencies:
Code:
*** Invalid sample rate (24000) for sound 'who\killspy.mp3'.
*** Invalid sample rate (24000) for sound 'who\kspree.mp3'.
Old 07-05-2012 , 07:36   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

yeah I was just about to post about that.. I get the same thing

just convert it to 44100 192k stereo and rename ( I just added a 1 to the name of the 4 .mp3s )

Last edited by BBG_Theory; 07-05-2012 at 08:01.
Research
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-05-2012 , 07:36   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
L 07/05/2012 - 19:45:15: [SM] Plugin encountered error 15: Array index is out of bounds
L 07/05/2012 - 19:45:15: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "freak_fortress_2.smx":
L 07/05/2012 - 19:45:15: [SM] [0] Line 4239, D:\newserver\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\sc ripting\freak_fortress_2.sp::RandomSoundAbili ty()
L 07/05/2012 - 19:45:15: [SM] [1] Line 3018, D:\newserver\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\sc ripting\freak_fortress_2.sp:oTaunt()
My server exploits much time but I can't fix this
I tried sourcemod, metamod, sdkhooks update but it's not working
Closed Thread