Plugin Category:
All
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
Servers with this Plugin:
Plugin Description:
bot is immortal than cockroach now
Old 03-10-2022 , 00:09   [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.9 [2-December-2022]
Reply With Quote #1

about
  • i cant tolerate bot too stupid on expert realism anymore, at least dont die so early
  • i known we have Cheat Survivor Bot, but it work heavy and unmaintained error, well i write i needed by self, this is very lite
  • you can boost survivor bot weapon speed / infinity ammo / movement speed / gravity
  • resistances the receive damage and recover health possible
  • prevents control from special infecteds
  • auto revive from ledge grabbed
  • temporary disable damage resistance when human player gets down
  • temporary disable movements modify when be controlled

ConVar

PHP Code:
// allow infinity ammo 1=infinity clip 2=infinity reserved ammo 0=disable
// 0.5=half chance to reserved ammo -0.5=half chance to clip ammo
indomitable_bot_infinity_ammo "1"

// amount of resistance damage, calculate after res_rate multiplied 0=disable
indomitable_bot_res_damage_amount "2.0"

// multiplier of resistance damage 0.1=90% resistanced 0=disable
indomitable_bot_res_damage_rate "0.1"

// allow regenerate health when damage resistance calculated as negative value 
// 0=disable -1=recovery only 1=regen and no limited 2=recovery but limited max
indomitable_bot_res_damage_regen "-1"

// which actions will be bosost on bot, add numbers together you want
//  -1=All 31=All 1=firing 2=deploying 4=reloading 8=melee 16=throwing
indomitable_bot_boost_actions "-1"

// rate of boost weapon speed
indomitable_bot_boost_rate "2.0"

// which sources of receive damage will be resistance
// 1=common zomobie 2=special infected 4=survivor bot 8=survivor human 16=others -1=All 31=All
indomitable_bot_res_damage_sources "15"

// speed rate of bot movement
indomitable_bot_movement_rate "2.0"

// gravity rate of bot jumping and fallen
indomitable_bot_gravity_rate "1.0"

// make bot indomitable abilities need alive human, 1=need alive 2=need stand on ground 0=do not check
indomitable_bot_need_human "2"

// prevent be control from: 1=charger 2=hunter 4=smoker 8=jockey -1=All 15=All
// add numbers together you want, require 'Left 4 Dhooks Direct'
indomitable_bot_block_control "-1"

// prevent the ledge grab -1=dont prevent 0=instantly 1.0=prevent after 1.0 seconds, require 'Left 4 Dhooks Direct'
indomitable_bot_block_ledgegrab "-1"

// does allow bot has infinity throwable usage,
// remember on vanilla game bot cant throw anything,
// combine to use with third-party plugins. 0.5 mean half chance
indomitable_bot_infinity_throwable "1.0" 

changelog
  • v1.0 just releases; 10-March-2022
  • v1.1 optional regen methods 'recovery only', 're-generate'; 10-March-2022(night)
  • v1.2 new features:
    optional infinity ammo methods 'infinity clip', 'infinity reserved'
    optional 'restrict damage resistance source'; 12-March-2022
  • v1.3 new features:
    optional 'movement speed modifier',
    optional 'gravity multiplier',
    optional regen methods 'recovery but limited max' ; 1-May-2022
  • v1.3.1 fix listener not remove when client disconnect; 1-May-2022(afternoon)
  • v1.4
    fix some damage source(like tank fist) bypass the plugin cause not works,
    add feature: prevents be control from charger/jockey/smoker/hunter/ledge grab, require 'Left 4 Dhooks Direct',
    add feature: optional temporary disable the bot indomitable abilities when human gets down,
    remove enabler ConVar, if you need disabled just unmount the plugin; 22-October-2022
  • v1.4.1 a negligence cause ConVar block_control detail config not work yet; 22-October-2022(2nd time)
  • v1.4.2 a little negligence cause damage modifier stacks after every map changed; 25-October-2022
  • v1.5 if damage reducement finally less than 1 then make it be random. because 0.99 cannot cause real damage; 26-October-2022
  • v1.6 Fixed changing bots gravity when they are being flung, compatibility support for the "Detonation Force" plugin (update by Silvers); 10-November-2022
  • v1.7 Fixed compatibility issue with "Weapons Movement Speed" plugin by "Silvers" (update by Silvers); 11-November-2022
  • v1.8 Now optionally uses the "Lagged Movement" plugin by "Silvers" to prevent conflicts when multiple plugins try to set player speed: (update by Silvers); 12-November-2022
  • v1.9 new features and fixes
    fix ConVar *_infinity_ammo giving ammo even bot fire failure,
    *_infinity_ammo can accepts float value between -1.0 and 1.0, 0.5 mean 50% chance to give one reserved ammo, -0.5 mean 50% chance to give one clip ammo,
    *_infinity_ammo will keep chainsaw clip full, not overflow,
    change code variable style to hungarian notation,
    if set *_movement_rate, survivor bot will back to regular movement speed temporary when bot be controlled by special infected,
    new ConVar *_infinity_throwable to allow bot infinity throwable usage, combine to use with third-party plugins. 0.5 mean half chance; 2-December-2022

Installation
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_indomitable_bot.sp - 603 views - 21.2 KB)

Last edited by NoroHime; 12-01-2022 at 20:15.
Sev
Veteran Member
Old 03-10-2022 , 06:46   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.0 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #2

Good work!
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 03-10-2022 , 07:07   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #3

update

Quote:
changelog
  • v1.1 optional regen methods 'recovery only', 're-generate'; 10-March-2022(night)

ConVar

PHP Code:
// allow regenerate health when damage resistance calculated as negative value 
// 0=disable -1=recovery only 1=regen and no limited
indomitable_bot_res_damage_regen "-1" 
Old 03-10-2022 , 16:31   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #4

NoroHime - Great plugin! It helps a lot to improve the bots in high difficulties or chaos mode.

Two things I have to say:

1. It is possible to add another command apart from infinite ammo, with unlimited ammo. That is, the bots shoot the bullets without consuming their ammunition, but it requires reloading. Since this is useful at the moment that they do not cheat too much or are very OP and go shooting and reloading without using more ammunition.

2. About the resistance command. It is not clear to me how it works, both the 3 commands. Like the amount, the rate and the regen. Since when I test it, as it is by default, the bots take very little damage between types of infected. When I modify to a half style, but it is almost unclear to me how to calculate between the damage and its resistance. If you explain an example to me, I appreciate it. And I don't know what regeneration is used for or how it really works. Is it possible that when you damage them with your molotov, they regenerate instead of damaging them?

Thank you very much for your plugin and I look forward to your response.
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2022 , 03:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maur0 View Post
NoroHime - Great plugin! It helps a lot to improve the bots in high difficulties or chaos mode.

Two things I have to say:

1. It is possible to add another command apart from infinite ammo, with unlimited ammo. That is, the bots shoot the bullets without consuming their ammunition, but it requires reloading. Since this is useful at the moment that they do not cheat too much or are very OP and go shooting and reloading without using more ammunition.

2. About the resistance command. It is not clear to me how it works, both the 3 commands. Like the amount, the rate and the regen. Since when I test it, as it is by default, the bots take very little damage between types of infected. When I modify to a half style, but it is almost unclear to me how to calculate between the damage and its resistance. If you explain an example to me, I appreciate it. And I don't know what regeneration is used for or how it really works. Is it possible that when you damage them with your molotov, they regenerate instead of damaging them?

Thank you very much for your plugin and I look forward to your response.
don't resistance from survivor is planning
res calculate is easy, when bot received 5dmg, for default setting
he will receive 5*0.1-2=-1.5 if you allow regen, bot will recover 1.5health
you can also enable multiplier or amount resistance once or not
but recent I'm back to school,not time for coding
Old 03-11-2022 , 13:27   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #6

NoroHime - Ah perfect, now I understand everything. I should have known before, but I had miscalculated. Thank you very much for the info!

And with respect to having the "unlimited_ammo" command so that they have infinite ammunition, but that they reload. If possible it can be added. Anyway I'm not in much of a hurry, take as much time as you can and do what you have to do which is more important than this. Thank you very much for your plugins, they are very cool!
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2022 , 14:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
NoroHime - Ah perfect, now I understand everything. I should have known before, but I had miscalculated. Thank you very much for the info!

And with respect to having the "unlimited_ammo" command so that they have infinite ammunition, but that they reload. If possible it can be added. Anyway I'm not in much of a hurry, take as much time as you can and do what you have to do which is more important than this. Thank you very much for your plugins, they are very cool!
yeah unlimited reserved ammo also planned, this is easy
you can also request more features, the coding is my learning content
Old 03-11-2022 , 14:32   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoroHime View Post
you can also request more features, the coding is my learning content
Adjustable bot movement speed please.
Maur0
Old 03-11-2022 , 15:00   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #9

I found an error: when I have the Admin System mod and I put the Kill command, the Bot instead of dying, it goes black and white with very little health, but it does not die instantly and if I hit it again, it damages it, but it does not kill it. And well, when I put the Incap command, it incapacitates it, but when I give it again when it's incap, it doesn't kill it.

Now using the Sourcemod command, Slay. Oh yes, I can kill him no problem. I don't know how much damage the Admin System Kill command can cause, but unfortunately I can't force it to kill him in one go. I don't know if you can improve this. Thanks.
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 03-12-2022 , 02:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
I found an error: when I have the Admin System mod and I put the Kill command, the Bot instead of dying, it goes black and white with very little health, but it does not die instantly and if I hit it again, it damages it, but it does not kill it. And well, when I put the Incap command, it incapacitates it, but when I give it again when it's incap, it doesn't kill it.

Now using the Sourcemod command, Slay. Oh yes, I can kill him no problem. I don't know how much damage the Admin System Kill command can cause, but unfortunately I can't force it to kill him in one go. I don't know if you can improve this. Thanks.
could you link that plugin? i need check that work way, i think this can solve by "restrict res team"