Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

-delete-

Post New Thread Reply   

Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-26-2012 , 20:01   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #71

Of course, you can just add it in.
It's Ph[client][2] for Survivor, In[client][2] for Infected , respectively.

Last edited by Skyy; 07-26-2012 at 20:01.
Maxunit
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-26-2012 , 20:27   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #72

Thank's for the Database Hotfix, Skyy. It fixed the MySQL Errors on my end
Send a message via ICQ to Maxunit Send a message via AIM to Maxunit Send a message via MSN to Maxunit
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-26-2012 , 22:14   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #73

Great to hear My updates may be slow here, since I'm working on a new private version of my next rpg plugin; For myself.

Last edited by Skyy; 07-26-2012 at 22:15.
WolfGang
BANNED
Old 07-26-2012 , 22:41   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #74

Is it possible to keep the time updating every seconds in the menu?
PHP Code:
Format(textsizeof(text), "Total Time Played: %d:%d.%d"TimePlayed[client][1], TimePlayed[client][2], TimePlayed[client][3]); 

Last edited by WolfGang; 07-26-2012 at 22:41.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 00:44   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #75

You would have to force a timer to repeatedly show it, so, while it's possible, it's not recommended. You can add it yourself, but something like that, I won't add. It'll just piss off the players. If people want to see a new time, they'll just re-open the menu.
WolfGang
BANNED
Old 07-27-2012 , 01:08   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #76

You can post the code here for me and I'll add myself.
Konishimaru
Old 07-27-2012 , 01:22   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGang View Post
Stop asking Skyy to do things, this is a public plugin the source code is right in front of your eyes, if your too blind and if you can't figure it out then learn, don't just ask for someone, let alone TELL them to do it and expect it to be done. Also, please stop posting useless things. You should only be posting bugs or if the plugin needs updating. Not "Can you do this or Is this possible?"

Last edited by Konishimaru; 07-27-2012 at 01:25.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 01:35   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #78

Here is what I think is a good example:
Quote:
Is it possible to keep the time updating every seconds in the menu?
PHP Code:
Format(textsizeof(text), "Total Time Played: %d:%d.%d"TimePlayed[client][1], TimePlayed[client][2], TimePlayed[client][3]); 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
You would have to force a timer to repeatedly show it, so, while it's possible, it's not recommended. You can add it yourself, but something like that, I won't add. It'll just piss off the players. If people want to see a new time, they'll just re-open the menu.
Quote:

The source code to every version is provided. Of course, when bugs are posted, I do my best to correct them, if they're accurately bugs, and not user error. Some user feature requests, I do add. But I don't add the features that I think would be really bad ideas, and this idea, I think is a really bad idea. No one wants a menu to repeatedly be forced in their face, and if that isn't reason enough, any coder can explain why it's a bad idea to add in that request.
So, instead, I told you how to effectively do it.

At your disposal, you have the full source, which is a learning tool itself, and you know what needs to be done to add it. You could simply, and without much effort, add this feature into your own version of the source.

I don't understand why you think I should have to post the code for you, and the fact that you have the nerve to demand that I write it is wayward, after I already said I wasn't going to add it. If I say no to a request, nothing stops you from adding it in yourself. It would probably take you five minutes of sitting down and playing with it.
Maxunit
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 04:59   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #79

Heyo Skyy,

I would like to get on your nerves again.

About the uncommon infected request I had a few posts ago. I checked the SkyRPG config and set 2 values to 0, but uncommon infected are still spawning in larger numbers, no matter what values I set.

I checked my other plugins and I cannot find anything else related to uncommon infected being spawned by those plugins so far and the SkyRPG Config and other configs are finally executed properly, after I installed the unapproved plugins called AutoExec, only put changed values in the SkyRPG.cfg and then did a full version from the SkyRPG config with the same values changed. The config is being loaded properly, but for some reason, SWATs, Jimmys and Mudmen are still spawning in larger numbers.

I am still checking everything, so I don't want to say, that SkyRPG might have a bug or something, but maybe I am just missunderstanding a config value here and there.

Here are the changed values from the SkyRPG config:

Code:
// How many uncommon infected to spawn if uncommon drops are used.
// -
// Default: "20"
skyrpg_uncommon_drop_amount "0"

// How many uncommon infected to queue if uncommon queues are used.
// -
// Default: "40"
skyrpg_uncommon_queue_amount "0"
Send a message via ICQ to Maxunit Send a message via AIM to Maxunit Send a message via MSN to Maxunit
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 05:28   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #80

Code:
// How many points it costs to initially purchase uncommon attacks.
// -
// Default: "10.0"
skyrpg_uncommon_start_amount "15.0"

// Whether or not to enable AI bot leveling.
// -
// Default: "1"
skyrpg_ai_leveling_enabled "1"

// Whether or not the AI director can earn and spend points.
// -
skyrpg_director_enabled "1"

// The number of tanks that the director can spawn at max when the rescue vehicle arrives.
// -
// Default: "4"
skyrpg_director_finale_escape_tanks "5"

// The amount of time to deduct from the director handicap time per human player in the server, if player amount is below the handicap amount.
// -
// Default: "1.0"
skyrpg_director_handicap_amount "1.0"

// The time cycle for director purchase times when the director is not handicapped.
// -
// Default: "1.0"
skyrpg_director_handicap_time "1.0"

// If enabled, hard director mode is on. Wow, that sounds racist.
// -
skyrpg_director_hardmode "1"

// If hard mode is enabled, require this amount of human players to activate it.
// -
// Default: "8"
skyrpg_director_hardmode_requirement "12"
I wrote a big long explanation here about how it's not a bug, but...
I asked you to simply be respectful, and read the entire OP. Read the config. Be meticulous in nature.
But, instead of reading it, you post complaints. And, to prevent you from being disrespectful even more, I'm just listing them all right here for you.

The simple solution for you: Disable ai leveling. To do that, you simply set skyrpg_ai_leveling_enabled to 0.

Last edited by Skyy; 07-27-2012 at 05:45.